SAU Community

Sports Seats Been Thinking About Saas

nickor33

Hi. Just thought i might ask if anyone has purchased one the SAAS sports seats . interested in are the Kombat or more preferably the Mach 2. I prefer the mach 2 because i think this type of seat will give more support and better durability ( no recliner ). I am buying to use in motor sport for my r33 gts-t. They look good to and are well priced . Motorsport essential's will sell one for around $450 ( mach 2 ) + cost of rails to fit. This is much cheaper than bride , recaro, sparco. like the idea of the Kombat because it reclines however it may not give as good support. Anyway how do they stack up any thoughts . BTW sparco one starts at $600 is this much better. looked at drift from autobarn look okay laughing-smiley-014.gif

have been doing some more research and found some new ones i am interested in . there are heaps.

Velo Milano approx $450 without rails

Cobra Monaco pro approx $500

sabelt racer duo approx $500

Cobra monaco looks the best so far sort of looks like it has better support than SAAs and lighter to. Does anyone know anything about these and if rails are easy to get to fit R33 gts - t . I know that all R32 - r33 are the same .

Are SAAS any good or are they just cheapo. i want a good racing seat but have a budget of $700 inc rails

any help would be much appreciated as this is a very hard decision to make.