SAU Community

Importing A R34 Gtr.. Help!

Nissan-kid

Hi guys,

Well to start with I'm fairly new to the forum.. Account is old although have really only just started using it.. ;P will be seeing me on here alot more though that's for sure..

Ok ok, im in the process of importing a 2001 r34 gtr m spec.. My question is to all the people on the know is, is there anyway of actually telling if it really is an m spec model as stated or is ot just rebadged?

Thanks for your help in advance guys.. Joel..

Thanks iron chef and chris for the speedy and helpful info, has put my mind at ease for the time being.. :) going to take a look at the car and hopefully drive it home on Friday.. Fingers crossed..

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys, yes I did end up getting this car and it is amazing!! It's new home is in Newcastle although I am thinking of joining sau and keen to get out for a cruise with other like-minded skyline owners..  Thanks once again for your help guys.. 

Hey guys, yes I did end up getting this car and it is amazing!! It's new home is in Newcastle although I am thinking of joining sau and keen to get out for a cruise with other like-minded skyline owners..  Thanks once again for your help guys.. 

We'd love to see you (as a member) with your car at SAU.NSW meets Joel! Congratulations! :thumbsup:

Our AGM is on on 29th May. PM me if you'd like details of what time and where.

• 3 weeks later...