SAU Community

R34 Gt-T Auto Sedan In Canberra $8500!

Hi all, the time has come to sell my R34 GT-T sedan, it is silver grey metallic, has tiptronic either on the console or steering wheel, original 17" alloys with good tyres, good trim, Climate control, front and side airbags, traction control, a couple of minor blemishes, and is ACT registered.

This is a great car to drive and is mostly ummolested apart from a pod filter.

Perfect for the family Skyline driver with young kids, since two doors are a pain with booster seats etc.

It is a 1998 model, first imported with 93000 kms, I am the second owner in Oz. It has some of the japanese service stickers on the drivers door opening, but since I dont read Japanese I cant tell you what they say.

For SAU members only I am offering it for sale for $8500 firm,(apologies to others asking $12K and upwards) I know this is the cheapest one available in this condition but I have too many toys (7 motorcycles, R32 GTR etc) and some have to go.

I also need a cheaper car for my daughter, auto, four cylinder, power steering and air conditioning, not turbocharged, not Korean and I may take it as part payment.

This will be done on a first in first served basis, the first person with the money owns it.

I will post photos as soon as possible.

I can be contacted by PM or call me (Tony) on 0421985762 at reasonable times of the day.

Edited by Tony Brown

I've got a little green Mazda 323 Astina? Runs quite well on fuel, aircon needs to be regassed and has paint protector peeling from bonnet. Other then that it's not too bad, wouldn't say it's immaculate, but would come up nice with a little bit of attention and care. Also, it's manual. Beautiful looking car by the way. PM me if you're interested.

Ok, due to some truly stupendous "OFFERS" LOL! to swap or take as part payment for overpriced cars that are of no interest , I am no longer interested in part swaps, swaps (was never interested is swaps) or any other offers than just being able to buy the cheapest R34 GT-T in Australia for $8500, no offers, firm price, if you can find another one cheaper...........go buy it!

The only swap I am prepared to take is $8500 in Australian Dollars.

Sorry if I seem a little harsh on this but if you were privvy to some of these "OFFERS" you would understand where I am coming from.

Swap my Skateboard, ol skool fibreglass chicago long deck with new trucks and 3 new poly urethane wheels + a $30 vodafone text card (Unused!) PS. Will throw in my almost new Nokia 8210 too. :rofl:

Wake up clowns - this one is worth over $12k.

Cash up the $8500 or please keep quiet huh.

Edited by Sinista32