SAU Community

Looking For Some Bolt Of Flares To Suit An R33

oscar32

Hey guys, I've asked this over at styling too - but I thought maybe someone a bit more local might be able to help :)

I found some bog when rolling my rear guards earlier today - As you can (hopefully) see is an old repair that's shown up. When I say shown up, I mean the whole arch has fallen apart. This is in essence a track car (with some daily stuff). So, I was thinking of just cutting the arches out and adding some torana style bolt on flares (I know that are not to everyones tastes, however they'll fix the issues nicely).. and I had a tori for ages. I only want something thats 20 - 25mm..

The usual searches have churned out some outdated links.... Does anyone know where I can source some??

Cheers!!

post-14600-0-54749100-1296560116_thumb.jpg

But I've got a 33, and its says skyline on the back.... And thats an auto. I can't go back EVER again.

I actually got some from just jap being freighted in carbon.

I'll post pics when she's done with the fatness wheels :)

Maybe these http://www.justjap.com/store/product.php?productid=20032&cat=&page=1

Cheers

Hey guys, I've asked this over at styling too - but I thought maybe someone a bit more local might be able to help :)

I found some bog when rolling my rear guards earlier today - As you can (hopefully) see is an old repair that's shown up. When I say shown up, I mean the whole arch has fallen apart. This is in essence a track car (with some daily stuff). So, I was thinking of just cutting the arches out and adding some torana style bolt on flares (I know that are not to everyones tastes, however they'll fix the issues nicely).. and I had a tori for ages. I only want something thats 20 - 25mm..

The usual searches have churned out some outdated links.... Does anyone know where I can source some??

Cheers!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Danny :)

Its been ages mate - I was only talking about your car the other day. Now mine is a dirty copycat :) It's Anthony ;)

Richard - the pics are comming - the car is getting them done next week - but I'll tape them in place for some pre shots.

Shit sorry Anthony, I'm bloody hopeless with names and faces.....never been a people person. Many an embarassing moment, this is another one.

I still have all that R33 stuff you gave me, do you want it back????

I was always going to take it to Canberra and give it away, but never ever did.

Yeah man - still here. I've had two 31's and the 33 since the 32. This one is going to be faster though :) I was sad to see you were selling yours - it was always really tidy that thing.

The flares ended up not actually giving me any extra gaurd room, so its cutting, glassing and butchering for them - and then they will sit in primer till I can do something about it :)

Photos once done (late next week I'd say)..

Cheers!!