SAU Community

For Sale Thread

Cubes

Hey guys, bought this about 4 months ago to help get my GT-R running after having a few problems. Its 100% good now so Im putting the original ECU back into it.

Item: R23/ R33 Power FC

Condition: Great, comes with hand controller, minimal scratches as seen in the photos and the unit is undamaged. Inspection welcome

Postage: At buyers cost

Price: $1,000 with hand controller

Can be installed and TUNED into an R33 RB25 for $650 by boostworx in Adelaide.

sdc10416k.th.jpg

sdc10418j.th.jpg

sdc10420m.th.jpg

sdc10428.th.jpg

sdc10429.th.jpg

Any questions fire away.

THINKING about selling my 4 foot aquarium with juvenile Albino red oscar.

solid wood black cabinet with lid etc etc

will come with :

heater

brand new fluval canister filter ($220)

hang on back Bio filter($100)

artificial rock solid background ($120)

6 artificial resun rocks (look amazingly real!) (>$400)

crushed coral substrate ($60)

brand new air pump and stone ($55)

Hikari premium cichlid pellets, assorted frozen meats

all additives you will need

FULL water test kit

the oscar is only bout 6 months old, very active male, awesome colours,

you tube ''oscar'' if you dont know what they look like.

the set up cost me an absolute shit load, but for the right price id let it go, could put the money toword some other things atm, and between my newborn son, the drift project

and work, i really dont have time for the maintenance required,

PM me or 0433073302

can upload pics on request.

Apexi Power Intake pod filter ( Direct bolt-on to RB25DET AFM ) PLUS Carbon Fibre Airbox to suit R33 RB25DET - $200

aircombo.JPG

GReddy Profec B Spec-II ( includes solenoid, wiring, hoses etc everything you need ) - $350

greddyebc1.JPG

greddyebc2.JPG

NISMO High Flow Fuel Pump ( direct plug and play for ECR33 ), 125% increase of flow compared to the standard pump! - $350

nismopump.JPG

PM me if interested, prices not negotiable. Local pick up @ Ottoway.

Trade my VOLK RACING TE37's for stockies..

Im looking for some R34 GTR stock rims. My rims are in mint condition, so i expect the same if your keen on a trade. I would be able to sell these for $2300, but i cant be stuffed dicking around wasting time over a few hundred dollars.

These are a rare factory gun metal blue colour. In the sun they look metalic and at night they look almost black. I have also had a lip machined which really set the rims off i believe (cost me $300).

The wheels only weigh 8.2 kgs each and are forged. Effectively making them one of the strongest and lightest wheels around. A true track/racing wheel.

These are a non staggered set, as ive had them on my VR4 and would suit a awd car.

18x8.5 +40.

l_80d38f786c084bd6ad91302b5782bdc3.jpg

p0106090923.jpg

Apexi Power Intake pod filter ( Direct bolt-on to RB25DET AFM ) PLUS Carbon Fibre Airbox to suit R33 RB25DET - $200

GReddy Profec B Spec-II ( includes solenoid, wiring, hoses etc everything you need ) - $350

NISMO High Flow Fuel Pump ( direct plug and play for ECR33 ), 125% increase of flow compared to the standard pump! - $350

PM me if interested, prices not negotiable. Local pick up @ Ottoway.

Won't let me send PMs so I'll take it Vu, just pm me ur address

Edited by SLED

Not everyone can be bothered clicking links - having a potential buyer straight away see a picture improves chances of selling.

yeh true, but at the same time if u clog a thread up with images constantly loading etc, people miss ads, if people are interested they will click the link, at least then the posts without embedded images wont get lost in between then.

yeh true, but at the same time if u clog a thread up with images constantly loading etc, people miss ads, if people are interested they will click the link, at least then the posts without embedded images wont get lost in between then.

agreed. people arnt that dumb. i hate getting lost in quoted pics. on some forums u will recieve a holiday if u do so. stream lining forums ftw.

Sorry Vu, but quoting and requoting a page full of pics gives me the shits

Consider those with slow connections bud

Yeah those with slow connections need to upgrade instead of holding those, that have upgraded, back from using what their connections is easily capable of :rolleyes:

But seriously, I dont like people quoting large pictures aswell - I'm capable of deleting the image link out when I quote someone. I see no problems with sellers posting up pictures though.

FOR SALE: series 2 Stagea tiptronic gearbox, with the lot!!! Stage 2 shift kit, new solenoids, fully serviced, 62,000kms old.

I'm doing the manual conversion to my Stagea and therefore have a series 2 Stagea tiptronic box for sale ... for the same price as installing a shift kit at MV Automatics!!! $475

The box is 62,000kms old

First service on box at 28,000kms when I imported it

Has stage 2 shift kit as fitted by MV Automatics at around 45,000kms

New solenoids fitted by MV Automatics at around 60,000kms

Also serviced at the time too when solenoids were fitted.

$475 ... no offers! You're getting alot of extras with this box as is.

PM me with interest. Still currently in the car. I'm also told its the same gearbox in the R34 ... but buyer to check.

Located Adelaide SA

Genuine Nissan R33 GTR rear spoiler, white in very good condition. Has paint crack below brake light. $350

Pm me if you're interested :action-smiley-069:

Might be interested in a partial trade for mint R33 GTSt factory sideskirts.

Still for sale

for sale:

2x JDM Nissan S15 Silvia 450cc injectors

$100 total pickup

buy 4 more off ebay for $300

4x BJR Grafic 7x17" mags, no marks

$250 total pickup

cid_994.jpg

also car (daewoo nubira) and zx9r for sale