SAU Community

$5000 R33 Drift Car Pre Worked!

Hi all,

I have for sale my series 2 r33 skyline 2 dr coupe.

Mods include, Ported head and aftermarket cams, Full Coilovers, Shim locked diff, Full Roll cage with 5 point harness and race seat. Jdm T-Wing. Gcg Hi-Flow Turbo.

There's Probably more but i can't think of them right now.

Comes with 14 rims, 4 brand new Tyres, 4 Really good Tyres (currently on car), 2 A little worse for wear and 4 Tyre-less rims. That's right 14 rims and a worked drift car!!!!!

How much you ask?

$5000

Why so cheap?

I bought it from a mate who has 3 other 33's because he is a sponsored drifter, He bought this to be his daily driver but then they one of his sponsors kindly donated him another so he sold it to me dirt cheap.

It's running 12 psi at the moment and the last Dyno was around the +240 kw range.

I had intentions of taking it to the track to race with him, But my daily drivers clutch broke and insurance came in so there are too many bills for me to keep up with so I'm sadly selling my drift car.

Any one interested pm me for details, I live in the southern highlands in new south wales.

any more pics or details?

sounds too good ...

Hey Nik,

It is a fantastic deal, The car is straight as anything and comes with all the work done.

As i said before i bought it from a mate who bought it to be his streeter but one of his sponsors gave him another,

I'm selling due to the massive amount of bills that my daily driver has just accrued, Clutch, Insurance etc,

I know i could fetch more than this asking price but i'm not in it to make profit,

I bought 4 of the extra rims that came with the car but i'm happy to let them go with the car and no extra charge, I'm selling at the exact same price that i bought it for.

Hey all,

If anyone wants to contact me directly please send me a text message or give me a call, I'm on holidays at the moment so my sleeping hours are pretty crazy so if you could call between 12pm and 2am that would be appreciated, Please don't call to haggle the price, $5000 is where it's staying, I'm not going to make a profit on my sale but i don't want to lose too much money so $5000 is the absolute minimum it will be sold at.

All the work on the car would total a phenominal amount more than $5000, And i bought it about a month ago for $5000.

Also again i am located in the southern highlands of new south wales (It's about an hour to an hour and a half south of Sydney)

Thanks a lot guys.