SAU Community

Skyline Gathering?

Chopstik

sounds great! =) So the gathering is only on friday right?Anybody staying near regency?

Nope we just have an informal meetup friday nights...see the vilis friday night thread. there are other events on different days...as stated there is a dinner coming up which I believe is a wednesday evening.

What time though? I've never seen a skyline there when trying to catch up on a Friday!

Generally we are there from about 7pm, just keep and eye on the Vilis Thread if you can, you should be able to tell what the turn out will be and what time people will be there.

What time though? I've never seen a skyline there when trying to catch up on a Friday!

Quite often we will take a daily/work car so you may not see skylines...just look for the rowdy bunch usally wearing car shirts of some description.

They are informal meets too, so one week might be four people...next week might be 20!!

• Like 2

:laugh: italics wouldn't of helped him

Besides, there's bound to be someone from the Import Kids/Impact Kids groupies hanging around there for him to mingle with! :D