SAU Community

Car Stereo - Aus In The Back - Needed

FHF

Hi all,

I need to replace my crappy car stereo and ideally I would like to find a black stereo with red lights ( to match the dash lights) that also has aux in the back.

The Sony's entry models would do just fine except that nowadays they all come with front aux.

So if you have an old unit preferably Sony hat has BUS-IN or CD-IN RCA ports I would like to hear from you!!!

I have been looking on ebay and gumtree but cannot seem to find any....

I need this unit so I can hook it up to a Eximus 7 inch Android Tablet.

Thanks for your help!

I'll keep an ete out for one of those as well....

cheers

if you DO find one look for a XA107 to match it. you will need that to get aux audio into it.

I would look at pioneer myself and change the LED that lights the dispaly. they have rear aux.

I used to have an Alpine X-001, which was iPod/USB only, that had the option of blue buttons/screen or red.

Now I have a Pioneer similar to the DEHP7150UB, which is black and red, fits the M35 dash quite well.

some of the new pioneer double Din units allow you to custom match the LED colours - so using RGB LED's, you can adjust the levels to create literally any colour in the world so will match any dash perfectly. pretty cool!

I have an Eclipse something.. It's a few years old, but has rear aux in, plus rear USB and ipod connector and Bluetooth. You can select the colour, so I always set it to red. I'm really happy with this head unit. I've had it 3 years now and it's worked faultlessly. Has 3 RCA 5V pre-outs, too. Heaps of features..

stuff the lights go for the sound...you wont think damn i wish i bought the louder speaker not the red lights !!!

I went F N nuts on my Stezza...as I have dont in all my cars i love my sound lots and lots...like in my house..lounge..bedroom...outback..bathroom..total love it...

go for the sound not the look...if people go wow your system looks amazing ..then you turn it on and OH :O "my stock vz system sounds beta" you would be spewing..

Then it looks ok but you can $$$ it and they are like that looks ok but my mate has one thats looks fullllllyyyyyy,,,,then you turn the beast on and blow then thru da roof and down the street... lol ;)

Do thye m35's have a double din?

If so go the pioneer avh-p3250bt. i got one off e-bay for $550 brand new.

It has all the ports you could want. The only down side is that the usb is in the front.