Hicas Lock Bar - Legal?

Majestic

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I work there. It is parked on vicars st daily unless have by bike.

you prob saw it on Sandford St when I was going sign work at MBF.

My first Spotted hehe.

I do my best to keep my car well. Goes good for a GTS-T.

yeah i saw you driving past Gentech toward the lights (late afternoon). How much power is yours putting out?

I work there. It is parked on vicars st daily unless have by bike.

you prob saw it on Sandford St when I was going sign work at MBF.

My first Spotted hehe.

I do my best to keep my car well. Goes good for a GTS-T.

yeah i saw you driving past Gentech toward the lights (late afternoon). How much power is yours putting out?

Ahh rightio, that'd be me heading home then. 220rwkw at 11psi. The car runs duel boost 6 and 11psi.

Dynotune belco put in the duel boost controller and did a tune, but the dyno sheet was from Jakes, so they may have done the last tune... cant be sure sorry.

I'd have to check the papers I have at home or ask the previous owner.

I find around town get 400-450kms from the tank... And that is me driving moderately nice. Drove to Picton and back and got a bit over 650kms on the tank and I pushed it on take offs 3 or 4 times on the trip.

pretty decent fuel figures too mate. I don't think i'm going to get anywhere near those figures with 500horses at the wheels lol

Highway driving I got from inner Sydney to Canberra with using just under a half a tank. I just filled the tank up - will report back on how many kms I get to the tank for city driving.

Dynotune belco put in the duel boost controller and did a tune, but the dyno sheet was from Jakes, so they may have done the last tune... cant be sure sorry.

I'd have to check the papers I have at home or ask the previous owner.

I find around town get 400-450kms from the tank... And that is me driving moderately nice. Drove to Picton and back and got a bit over 650kms on the tank and I pushed it on take offs 3 or 4 times on the trip.

I've got 160kw at the wheels, shit's crazy even in the dry.

I thought you had heaps more? Like 275 or something Troy? I have 220 when hit the boost switch. But my car is great and safe to drive wet or dry... Just dont give it too much boot at the wrong times...

just under 384kw at all fours.. and very drivable in traffic for that much power. I've racked up 300km and have a quarter of a tank left (thats sensabile daily driving) - not too shabby figures for the power.

You get nearly 373kw at the wheel? Impressive!

I'm still concerned about your tune J'son.

Mines ECU CANNOT be tuned, it's basically a stock ECU with its maps changed a bit to suit a few bolt on's and japanese climate/fuel.

220rwkw is a LOT for the stock 33 (non NEO) turbo. And your fuel consumption is amazing! I got 600ks on the highway with perfect 14.7:1 AFR's

Have you personally seen the dyno/graph and spefically the AFR plot?

That is true, the Mines doesn't get or need tuning.

FMIC, spitfire coils, lightened flywheel and the ecu seems to have done it though.. And that was at 11psi. Duel boosts 6 and 11. Runs really beautifully.

I posted the grapu on here somewhere at one point.

Here it is again.

Edited by J'son

• 11 months later...