SAU Community

Am Performance Blast Pipes In Either 3 Or 4 Inch.

Simon-S14

Hi all I am running another group buy for AM Performance Blast pipes. I ran one about 8 months ago with great success and everyone was thrilled with their pipes.

The pipes are high quality stainless steel items in either 3 or 4 inch entry with twin 3 or 4 inch muffled or un muffled pipes so the choice is yours to option them the way you want. I high recommend the twin 4 inch muffled with single 3 inch entry for most cars as they look and sound stunning. All pipes are Tig welded and polished mirror finished.

hangers are not supplied.. its up to you to work out positioning and get them fitted professionally. if your in SA they can be fitted by AM Performance for a very small fee.

I will be doing a small run for now of 5 orders. I will neeed all 5 spots filled before placing an order.

Pricing works like this

$280 for straight thro pipes in either 3 or 4 inch.

$310 for muffled pipes in either 3/4 inch.

$30 for express postage on all pipes (if outside of SA)

rrp is $380 normally. so quite a saving.

all you need to do to place an order is to email me on MY EMAIL with your choice of diameter entry AND exit. make a payment to the acct below and once all spots are filled allowed 7 working days from then and they will all be done.

Simon Michelmore

Commonwealth Bank

bsb: 065-137

acc: 1076 8747

again... make sure you email me with an order. any questions feel free to PM me.

PICS

amperformanceblastpipes.jpg

tndsc04083.jpg

tndsc04079.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

this GB has closed.. those that have placed an order will get theirs hopefully by the end of the week or early next week (it is easter remember and this slows down postage times)

for those who are curious.. AM Performance are now doing titanium blast pipes :D can do a whole Ti exhaust if you wanted to but needs to be made to order (IE you'd need to be in SA)

218007_10150156684091090_716151089_7239774_7725163_n.jpg

206590_1887872109900_1034359196_2099513_3595488_n.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Embrace the freedom of casual encounters on the best dating app in town! Verified Maidens Superlative Сasual Dating
    • Slimline sub on the rear parcel shelf is doable. Pioneer TS-WX140DA is only 70mm high.   
    • People like Johnny Dose Bro might be laughing at my post because I accidentally added 100mm to my numbers. 350-355 is indeed the lower limit. 450 is off-road Skyline spec.
    • What is the "compromise" that you think will happen? Are you thinking that something will get damaged? The only things you have to be concerned about with spherical jointed suspension arms are; Arguments with the constabulary wrt their legality (they are likely to be illegal for road use without an engineering certificatation, and that may not be possible to obtain). A lot more NVH transmitted through to the passengers (which is hardly a concern for those with a preference for good handling, anyway). Greatly increased inspection and maintenance requirements (see above points, both).   It is extremely necessary to ask what car you are talking about. Your discussion on strut tops, for example, would be completely wrong for an R chassis, but be correct for an S chassis. R32s have specific problems that R33/4 do not have. Etc. I have hardened rubber bushes on upper rear control arms and traction rods. Adjustable length so as to be able to set both camber and bump steer. You cannot contemplate doing just the control arms and not the traction arms. And whatever bushing you have in one you should have in the other so that they have similar characteristics. Otherwise you can get increased oddness of behaviour as one bushing flexes and the other doesn't, changing the alignment between them. I have stock lower rear arms with urethane bushes. I may make changes here, these are are driven by the R32's geometry problems, so I won't discuss them here unless it proves necessary. I have spherical joints in the front caster rods. I have experienced absolutely no negatives and only positives from doing so. They are massively better than any other option. I have sphericals in the FUCAs, but this is driven largely by the (again) R32 specific problems with the motion of those arms. I just have to deal with the increased maintenance required. Given how much better the front end behaves with the sphericals in there.....I'd probably be tempted to go away from my preference (which is not to have sphericals on a road car, for 2 of the 3 reasons in the bulleted list above), just to gain those improvements. And so my preference for not using sphericals (in general) on a road car should be obvious. I use them judiciously, though, as required to solve particular problems.
    • Easiest way to know is to break out the multimeter and measure it when cold, then measure all the resistances again once it gets hot enough to misfire. Both the original ignitor and the J Replace version. Factory service manual will have the spec for the terminal measurements.