SAU Community

Cool/rare Shit For Sale On Yahoo

Nic_A31

If i were to do it again , id buy a whole car . I bought some random parts off Jesse streeter that needed to be shipped , then used a broker who reamed me big time . $800 ish in parts would've cost me 3k in memory . Would never go that way again

damn thats a shame to hear toffy, i think this is the first thing for my laurel my missus has seen and gone "only $450, that looks hot, you should totally buy them"

:worship: shes finally learning

Edited by RBC33

f**k that.

I got a dude here in Perth that will do ANYTHING from YahooJapan you find.

Adds his percentage onto the cost, and you pay for freight from the seller to his yard in Japan, then (which is f**k all), goes into a container.

Bam.

Done.

ImportMonster, Nengun, Streeter, etc, all these mobs that the masses SWEAR by, never again.,

damn thats a shame to hear toffy, i think this is the first thing for my laurel my missus has seen and gone "only $450, that looks hot, you should totally buy them"

:worship: shes finally learning

She's a keeper

Edited by Nic_A31

i need a windscreen but wont be importing one...

i got quoted 550 from obriens, but better than 770 from racq :rolleyes:

So realistically these would cost an arm and a leg and maybe a kidney to get here?

Ring OBriens 2 or 3 times.

Turns out they've got more than 1 A31 Cefiro windshield, and a certain one is 350 fitted.

Realistically, probably. I hate how much ImportMonster charge for freight for bigger shit. Small stuff, it's alright, but the big shit, f****k me it's steep. They'd be making some profit there, no doubt.

Ring OBriens 2 or 3 times.

Turns out they've got more than 1 A31 Cefiro windshield, and a certain one is 350 fitted.

Realistically, probably. I hate how much ImportMonster charge for freight for bigger shit. Small stuff, it's alright, but the big shit, f****k me it's steep. They'd be making some profit there, no doubt.

I use streeter for all my shit

Used import monster for a front bar ... Cost me 1400 yen, so not even $25 AU

$300 by the time it will get to my door :(

• 1 month later...

Mmmm im pretty sure i still have an uncut black key with ceffy emblem and uncut anniversary edition steel key lyin round somewhere that i know ill probly never use

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...