SAU Community

Outer Northside Aspley To Caboolture

RandomHero83

those look nice there mate, been thinking about getting a new set of boots for the gear boot and hand break, but haven't been bothered as of yet, are they eBay special for like $20 odd plus like $5 for P/H?, if so, can you let me know how they go please

yeah they are, 20 bucks, and 9.90 postage from britania land, the leather is nice. everything fits well, even the rubber top in the gearstick boot. its made to replace the original exactly. i had to trim a little excess around the bottom of the gear boot, and the wire frame in the handbrake boot is a little to soft compared to the original, but hasnt been an issue yet (if it pops out ill add a few dabs of glue).

Mmmm car smells like leather

nice figures mate,

yeah it's sledgehammer like, on another note:

Those who are wanting to cruise down to QR as a group we are meeting at the southbound BP on the highway at 4:30am for a 4:45 leave time, This gives everyone 15 mins to grab some fuel a coffee and a feed.

Those who are wanting to cruise down to QR as a group we are meeting at the southbound BP on the highway at 4:30am for a 4:45 leave time, This gives everyone 15 mins to grab some fuel a coffee and a feed.

Make that 4AM just to account for slow people and a quick hello.

been thinking a little lately, i have 2x 10" thermos i want to install into the skyrine, and i was wondering if this would be benificial or would it be better to just get like say a single 16" thermo

Thermo fans are only benificial if you have a shroud for them. There are some shrouds if my memory serves me correct on ebay that suit the standard rad. Control wise, I'm not a hugh fan of the thermo control units that use the probe in the top hose, you would be better off using a thermo switch sender mounted in a bit of stainless pipe in the top hose. If you have an aftermarket computer you can use it to trigger a relay.

happy laps were double as happy!!

track started getting wet again after we had breaky and they asked us to go out again and dry the track off for them (V8 Experience guys).

sry for leaving yas behind, i was in a hurry. Clint you and old mate (forgot his name already) make it thru ok?? i got to the christening about 3 mins late :P close enough for me :thumbsup:

sry for leaving yas behind, i was in a hurry. Clint you and old mate (forgot his name already) make it thru ok?? i got to the christening about 3 mins late :P close enough for me :thumbsup:

Yeah I just took Joe up to Beams road and pointed him in the direction of the Highway. I saw ralph going back the other way what was that about?

Guys it was good to see you at Double Epic Super-Happy laps!:action-smiley-069:

Thanks for having us, I will finally after 5 years be filling out my membership form and getting that sorted Monday.

haha old mate!

ended up getting home and goin back to bed for 3 hours, 4am is far too early to be getting up..

had a good day though, would have been better if clint didnt steal my ride in Noel's 33!

BTW mate, didnt happen to run into any P plater Lancers on the way home did you ;)???

Edited by GTR_JOEY

haha old mate!

ended up getting home and goin back to bed for 3 hours, 4am is far too early to be getting up..

had a good day though, would have been better if clint didnt steal my ride in Noel's 33!

BTW mate, didnt happen to run into any P plater Lancers on the way home did you ;)???

Funny you should mention P plater lancers, there was one acting the fool on the way home in the wet.

I stole that seat fair and square, I have been eyeing off a ride in the wheelchair since it was unveiled.

You'll just have to come up again when it's at lakeside then he can take ya for a real lap.