SAU Community

Outer Northside Aspley To Caboolture

RandomHero83

Turns out my Fuel pump needs to be upgraded again :-(. Car made 405rwhp on 20psi with a blend of 70% pump fuel and 30% E85. Impressive numbers i guess but the fuel pump was maxed out. Upgrading to a 400L Walbro for now till i can save some $$ for a full external setup. Also injuectors will be next on the list as they are reaching their limits

Turns out my Fuel pump needs to be upgraded again :-(. Car made 405rwhp on 20psi with a blend of 70% pump fuel and 30% E85. Impressive numbers i guess but the fuel pump was maxed out. Upgrading to a 400L Walbro for now till i can save some $$ for a full external setup. Also injuectors will be next on the list as they are reaching their limits

What pump was in it currently?

I went a bosch 044 in tank mount and 660cc injectors but I will not be going e85 as it is a pain in the ass to get here.

I went a bosch 044 in tank mount and 660cc injectors but I will not be going e85 as it is a pain in the ass to get here.

Walbro 255 from memory. Going to 400 for now as a quick fix till i can afford a full setup. I also have 740CC Nizmo Injectors. These will also be reaching their limits once the full E85 tune is done. May look at some 1000's.

E85 just seems to put a lot more strain on these parts compared to going with a bigger turbo and hitting these HP numbers on Pump98.

Hopefully it will see closer to the 430 number by the end. Which is a lot more than i expected

Ive got a maroon R32 GTST. I work at Grand Prix Mazda at Aspley haha, Hope to see yous all around :)

Hey mate, welcome! Feel free to come to our dinner this week and meet some of the club members and share some food and beer. http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/425064-dinner-and-chat-prt-16/

SAU drag day is happening in July.

All you horsepower junkies need to come join us!!

SAU drag day is happening in July.

All you horsepower junkies need to come join us!!

June mate...