SAU Community

Dyno Day Pics

Nightcrawler

Here are the pics I took at the dyno day .... unfortunately my old camera died and the one I used on the day had no flash, so there aren't many action shots on the dyno :D .... if anyone doesn't want their picture on here, or want your number plate blacked out please let me know and I'll change it.

Enjoy

no worries mate - sorry we left b4 u got there .... we went back to my place, drank beer and played 8-ball .... we had had enough of the carbon monoxide for one afternoon! :D

Nah I was there and chatted to you a bit about cameras and stuff - my car is the maroon R32 in your 4th post.

I went for a crusie afterwards and had a big lock up, straight line luckily, near Meadows on one of the back roads.....saw a give way sign a bit late!! Afterwards my car didn't seem to feel very good so I'll get it checked out when my EBC arrives in the post and I get everything tuned.

There ya go Matt and Steve - pics amended as requested .... anyone else unhappy/want a change made?

Also, if anyone wants an original resolution/non compressed photo from here, PM me and I'll email an original to you. Same goes for any cruise or whatever photos I post - I cut them all down and compress them, and sometimes/usually the quality suffers as a consequence. If you want originals, all you need do is ask :P