SAU Community

Wanting To Swap My R34 Gtt For Cheaper Car + Cash

Jay11

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I'm surprised it hasn't gone either.

only two ppl have come to look at it and both have wanted to buy it and both finances have fallen through :(

Gah couldn't happen at a worse time with all the wedding payments due.

I'll even consider taking just $7k now and get the rest in a month or two!

Had a guy messaging me telling me that he's seen heaps of 34 gtt two door manuals for $9k. Load of crap!

Edited by Jay11

Very last price drop!

$10,999

Get it before somebody else does.

Whoever buys it is getting an insane bargain!

Losing money on this baby selling it this low but it's gotta go :(

If anyone is unsure about this car please just come check it out before you judge why it's going so cheap, yeah it does have higher k's,

but there are a few guys on here that go to the brissy meet that can vouch for this car for an unbiased opinion :)

Edited by Jay11

Dude I know how you feel about the wedding thing (getting married in August myself) and luckily the g.f wants to use my car as her wedding car so maybe its time you did some convincing to yours :P.

Oh also free bump to the cheapest 34 GT-T I have ever seen, God I wish I had money.

Haha lucky man!

It's funny you say that coz seems to be that every guy that calls me up tells me they have seen heaps for $9000 and that mine is too expensive! ( I've never seen an R34 GTT 2 door manual that cheap, ever)

Just today I had a guy call me up and said he "use" to work for an importer and he was telling me that he knows what they're worth.

He said they tried selling them for $15k but usually got around $12k.

Biggest load of crap I've ever heard, I have never seen an importer or yard have one for less than $18k, if it were less then it would be a heap of poo!

He asked if I was negotiable, so I told him I've dropped it from $15,000 to $11,000 thats negotiable enough.

And that was the end of hearing from him :)

You should buy it! Wish there were buyers like you!