SAU Community

R35 Gtr - 4X Alcon Replacement Rotors

Hi Guys,

Selling a set of Alcon 2-piece replacement rotors to suit R35GTR. Brand new in the Alcon box.

These will work with the OEM Nissan Caliper. Perfect for someone hitting the track who wants to keep their stock rotors for warranty purposes.

They are a complete set of four rotors and four hats - front and rear. (F- 380mm x 34mm, R- 380mm x 30mm)

They come with the unique Alcon two piece bobbin drive system which allows the rotor to grow easier than stock.

They have the Alcon fish hook wiper slots.

Iron alloy disc - More durible than stock.

48x curved vein.

Pickup from Bayswater, VIC.

Project Mu rotors retail for $1079 each and that's just the rotor - no hat.

AP's retail for $996, but again just the rotor - no hat

These Alcon's RRP for AUD$1000 inc each including rotor and hat - So $4,000 usually.

Will sell for $3500 pickup.

Pickup prefered, but interstate shipping will be about $150

Cheers, Chris.

From GTRBlog.com

Alcon have produced a range of front and rear brake rotors for R35 GT-R designed with a higher heat capacity than the standard items. They come with crescent grooves as opposed to being drilled which most people find more durable for track work. Other features of these rotors are:

•Alloy bell, slightly lighter than standard

•Curved vanes, versus standard straight vanes to provide better cooling

•Alloy rotors, provide higher durability with a lighter weight

•Standard size for bolt on fitment

Overall these rotors save a total of 1kg (2.2lbs) per front rotor. Since this is unsprung and rotational mass this is a significant saving.

post-6928-0-89547700-1301620604_thumb.jpgpost-6928-0-37090800-1301620641_thumb.jpgpost-6928-0-51787900-1301620687_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Dear Scotsman,

I am interested in purchasing 2 front rotors. I live in North Ringwood so happy to have a look at your offering in person anytime. My R-35 has developed some cracking in the front rotors and I will replace with either Project Mu, AP or Alcon units rather than Brembo drilled. Please advise by return email or phone( Mobile 0418334766) with your physical location and contact details. Regards, David.

Hi Guys,

Selling a set of Alcon 2-piece replacement rotors to suit R35GTR. Brand new in the Alcon box.

These will work with the OEM Nissan Caliper. Perfect for someone hitting the track who wants to keep their stock rotors for warranty purposes.

They are a complete set of four rotors and four hats - front and rear. (F- 380mm x 34mm, R- 380mm x 30mm)

They come with the unique Alcon two piece bobbin drive system which allows the rotor to grow easier than stock.

They have the Alcon fish hook wiper slots.

Iron alloy disc - More durible than stock.

48x curved vein.

Pickup from Bayswater, VIC.

Project Mu rotors retail for $1079 each and that's just the rotor - no hat.

AP's retail for $996, but again just the rotor - no hat

These Alcon's RRP for AUD$1000 inc each including rotor and hat - So $4,000 usually.

Will sell for $3500 pickup.

Pickup prefered, but interstate shipping will be about $150

Cheers, Chris.

From GTRBlog.com

Alcon have produced a range of front and rear brake rotors for R35 GT-R designed with a higher heat capacity than the standard items. They come with crescent grooves as opposed to being drilled which most people find more durable for track work. Other features of these rotors are:

•Alloy bell, slightly lighter than standard

•Curved vanes, versus standard straight vanes to provide better cooling

•Alloy rotors, provide higher durability with a lighter weight

•Standard size for bolt on fitment

Overall these rotors save a total of 1kg (2.2lbs) per front rotor. Since this is unsprung and rotational mass this is a significant saving.

post-6928-0-89547700-1301620604_thumb.jpgpost-6928-0-37090800-1301620641_thumb.jpgpost-6928-0-51787900-1301620687_thumb.jpg

Dear Scotsman,

I am interested in purchasing 2 Front rotors for my R-35. OE Brembo drilled units have developed cracks and I will replace with Alcon, Project Mu or AP units. Live close to you at North Ringwood so happy to look at units you have posted.

Please call me on mobile 0418334766 or email me with your contact details.

Regards, David.