SAU Community

1988-91 Skyline Silhouette GTS SVD Info Required

Guest sirvine

1988-91 Skyline Silhouette GTS SVD Info Required

Hi all,

I'm trying to find out the full specs on the Nissan 1988-91 Skyline Silhouette GTS SVD Car.

I require specs on motors, gearbox, diff, suspension, shocks, coils, swaybars, body, spoilers, trim, wheels ect.

I'm also looking to buy a genuine one.

Can anyone help me.

Steve:burnout:

White or Red. A friend owns a white series 1

Engine- cams, extractors, head work i think they have 137kw (close). Red series II slighly different cam and tune, i think it has 142kws (those figures are close)

Suspension - Bilsteins, lower than std springs, and Jap spec brakes, still live axle rear end (LSD)

Interior - very nice Scheel seats and black and grey trim , no silver makes the interior much nicer than the Sillouettes??? (spelling...public school education, sorry)

Ive got several articles etc on them at home, give me a day or two and ill dig them out.

I searched high and low for white or red model. Series II red better car, more grunt , later model, nicer interior trim. Hard to track down, there are some imitation white ones, but red are harder to copy as the front bar is completely new and similar to Jap models with a permanent lower lip.

Try SVD club in NSW, a member may be selling otherwise be patient, i gave up after about 14months of looking.

• 2 weeks later...