SAU Community

Massive Skyline Cruise Number II

NismoGirl

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

night after pub domain / ultra sonic @ family. brain my not be functioning. we'll see if i can bring the riceline out.

Thats would be ok, not a big fan of Public Domain tho

i missed Scott brown And DJ Hixxy at System6 at the ARENA a few weeks ago, ahhh !

Hi Guys! (I can say that because I'm the only female and I'm typing this!! For the second time, it dissappeared the first time :D )

Adrian (aka Strutto or Hero) and I were talking tonight and decided that it was time for another super dooper saturday night skyline cruise!

James (Belgarion) and I organised a huge skyline cruise last year and we ended up having 30+ skylines attend. We didn't expect this many people and unfortunately had nothing planned after the cruise to the BWCP and people dissappeared because they were bored. The site along the M1 of all the dinner plates looked absolutely awesome.  

So this time, we are going to do the normal drive to the BWCP and then move onto another destination (to be disclosed on the night) for some more super dooper happy fun.  

The details are as follows.  

• Date: 17th April 2004 (Weekend after the Easter long weekend)
  • Time: 7:00pm Meet, 7:30pm departure
  • Place: Springwood Crazy Clarks carpark. (beside the M1 near Springwood Maccas)
  • Destination: Broadwater Carpark (off the Gold Coast Highway, opposite Australia Fair). Once we've sat at the BWCP for a few hours or so (when people start to get bored) we will head off to another undisclosed location. Everyone who wishes to continue on from the BWCP will be told on the night (will also be located on the information sheets that we will hand out (does someone want to offer to print this out and bring them on the night? I don't have a printer))
  • Conditions: No stupid, wreckless or arrogant driving will be tolerated on the night. I don't care how awesome you think you can drive, but this cruise is neither the time nor the place to try and prove it. This behaviour will not be tolerated and if you think you can't abide by the above rules, don't even bother turning up.  

CB's (UHF's) will be a necessity and can be picked up fairly cheaply from many different shops. The channel that we will use, will be provided on the night.

I will keep an updated list of the people intending to participate in this cruise. If you have any further queries, please pm me and I'll be sure to reply (I'm only on the net weeknights so please be patient for replies). I'm sure Adrian will also be able to answer any queries.

Maybe we could even line this up with the official launching of the SAu Qld sector club? Slip? Gary? What are the timelines your looking at?

Definites

• NismoGirl and Krawler
  • Strutto
  • Bryanlee
  • 4 doorz
  • Mindflux
  • wados
  • jlnewton
  • Nexus9
  • NA_R33
  • GenesisR32
  • Belgarion