SAU Community

Melbourne Night Cruise 27th September Friday Night

OOHSAM

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i reckon that huge car park on the way to dande would be a better idea as its large and no problem getting a park.. also good for a little hoonism :)

will try and find the melways ref...

hahaha typical oohsam, leaves thing unfinished ie in bed, just ask his ex girlfriend, jasinta!

if u want to call him up and hang shit on him this is his number

then I rekon we should do this next week then so we can get more ppl 2 come...we can make a list...Pete Smith wont be in Melbourne till Saturday-Monday. So y not make it next Friday?

I live to be spontaneous,

This Friday, 8:30pm at Nando's in Doncaster

Be there or be soft :)

This aint saying that we cant have a cruise this week,

AND next week.

Mattlowth, i dont know doncaster or live anywhere near there so you wanna organise a route :)

Steve and I generally just do laps of the princess hwy when we are bored ;) City to Dande and back haha its a pissa.

Originally posted by DentonR33

I live to be spontaneous,  

This Friday, 8:30pm at Nando's in Doncaster

Be there or be soft :)

This aint saying that we cant have a cruise this week,  

AND next week.

Mattlowth, i dont know doncaster or live anywhere near there so you wanna organise a route :)

Steve and I generally just do laps of the princess hwy when we are bored ;)  City to Dande and back haha its a pissa.

DentonR33,

It sounds like you live next to me, do you have a white skyline??

if not do you live next to st.kilda. if so maybe we go down together

Originally posted by inark

hahaha im going to call him later when im bored... late tonight :)

what GF? he was wanting me to hook him up with some poon last time we spoke lol..

oohsam will screw anything with a heartbeat:lol:

Originally posted by inark

haha  

No way im driving out to doncastrate... dont know the area and its too far.

great......:) ..I don't care how far it is...as long as I don't get lost along the way and there are alot of chickz.