SAU Community

Melbourne Night Cruise 27th September Friday Night

OOHSAM

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it would depend on what time it starts as i have to go to a gfs friends bday party for an hour... can meet up at one of the meeting points after that tho...

As I said in the other thread... If my car's back on the road *crosses fingers*, I'll be there with bells on...

Blah about what the missus says, she should be at home with dinner ready for you when you get home! *ducks* :rolleyes:

matt

Originally posted by OOHSAM

Heheh you guys are clowns.  

I've got a few meeting points in mind, depending on how many pplz come down, we'll see how it goes...

i know i am i said u r so what is he?

Ok so it looks like we wont be having any more ppl coming than that, the post has been up for a while, 11 is ok though, Ill be letting you guys know a destiantion and a place of meeting point this week, im working on it however with my new job, its been kinda hard...i just started today and i dont have net acces, i dont efven have my desk yet still in sorta training, but its good none the less, be assued, i will advise you of what is happening....

Sam

depending on what time u guys are having it i should be able to make it after 9pm... altho funkehmunkeh im sure thats past ur bedtime so i'll se u on another cruise :)

:D

Originally posted by funkymonkey

don't make me pull out the kiwi jokes man... coz you know i'll bring the beat down on your ass with kiwi jokes.

btw my resume's ready :D now I gotta find a DOC to PDF converter so my fonts stay intact.

oh please... u know ur stretching the attempted beat down when all u can bring are kiwi jokes.... things ive heard since i got here and generally things that backfire in the joke tellers face when i reply to them... im quick whitted... u'll need more than a few sheep jokes to topple me.. :)

the only ass thats gonna get a beat down is urs, my little baboon assed friend.

**EDIT

u still got my email address?