SAU Community

Melbourne Night Cruise 27th September Friday Night

OOHSAM

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry i couldnt make it.... went to a prty... ended up taking all my mates for a little bit of a thrash around malvern.... getting sideways across all 3 lanes.... then back again haha

(when no one was around of course)

Originally posted by funkymonkey

please dun tell me you guys dragged each other down princes hwy

lol

of couse not...i dragged a motor bike and a gold commodore instead! hehehe

...but mainly dragged myself...tends to be a closer race when i do that.

i think there was only 1 R32 there...a gtr r r r arh aarrhhh aahhh...sorry, gotta stop doing that

Originally posted by Dr_Drift

I should've come and waved the R32 flag.... Didn't see any in pics? Were there any....

picz where we met...other then that..nope...

man, I had 2 pour $20 of fuel that night just for that cruise.....that aint that bad :) too bad my friendz R34 couldn't stay hehe...that was a nice drag as well hehe...2 bad my car is still stocky :) alot of work still needz 2 be done 2 my car.....:uh-huh:

and bloody hell u guyz are tall......:eek:

I should've come and waved the R32 flag....

wish you did.. I felt a little out numbered being the only R32...

Good to meet all you guys... hope to make to to the next one.. hopefully my car will have the cam wheels dialed in and been dynoed by then so I will really be be able to thrash it :)

James

Originally posted by Sideways

wish you did.. I felt a little out numbered being the only R32...  

Good to meet all you guys... hope to make to to the next one.. hopefully my car will have the cam wheels dialed in and been dynoed by then so I will really be be able to thrash it :)

James

but mate your car was the biggest beast of all well apart from the 300kw monster of matt

Any pics of your 2dr 510??? Wanna Sell it??

Ah... the 2 door... na.. sorry

With only about 5 of them in Australia that thing is almost worth more to me than the GTR...

It's one of those "long term projects"

it's a bare shell at the moment.... just waiting to finish off some other projects that are taking up the garage space.. then I will get to it...

I've got an FJ20DET and a whole bunch of other goodies ready to stuff in it when I get the time...

When I am finshed with it it should beat my GTR in a straight line... and probably around corners too.. that's if I can get traction :)

Some pics of it before I stripped it are here:-

http://www.ozdat.com/ozdatonline/featureca.../510_2door.html

James

I didn't get home from work until after 8:30, so getting to Nando's by 8:45 was never going to happen, plus it was pissing down and I thought hardly anyone would turn up. How wrong I was :)

So tell me, is there a meet this Friday, same 2 meet points?

• 2 years later...