SAU Community

Electric Window Problem

Raysboostin

hello all,

i got a bit of a problem, ive got the front door cards off to repair the front door rust. im not sure why but suddenly all the passenger door electric windows have stopped working. the drivers door works fine, but both rear doors and the passenger door dont work. does anyne know where the fuses or relays for the electric windows are?? i dont read japanese so i dunno which ones they are.

i had a problem just like that, i took the whole window switch thing out and took the top of it off, incl all the switches, then i used a screwdriver to move the switches while i plugged the board back in. then it started working again, this was a while ago, so im not too sure what exactly happened, this was around midnight after my switches stopped working and i was out in the dark trying to get my window back up

sounds like the window lock button on the drivers door is on? :whistling:

i am pretty slow, but i tried that too. i dunno how nissan wire up the electric windows, but when i used to mess around with holdens the drivers door was wired through its own relay and fuse cos of the auto up/down function. but the other 3 windows were wired through 1 relay and fuse. thats why i wanna find the fuses/relays so i can check if ive accidently shorted it out and blown a fuse.

Edited by Raysboostin