SAU Community

Tassie Wanted Thread

zoidbergmerc

Hi All,

I'm after a stuffed RB26 head. I don't care if it's cracked, warped, got a ferret stuck in a port (common problem on RB26's). Only condition is it must be very cheap. I just want it to put on a buggered block I have in the shed and make a dummy engine I can fit in the engine bay and see how everything is going to fit. Basically after something that was destined for scrap metal.

I'm also chasing a slave cylinder, throwout fork and bearing for an R34 GTT box.

Cheers,

Shane

Hi All,

I'm after a stuffed RB26 head. I don't care if it's cracked, warped, got a ferret stuck in a port (common problem on RB26's). Only condition is it must be very cheap. I just want it to put on a buggered block I have in the shed and make a dummy engine I can fit in the engine bay and see how everything is going to fit. Basically after something that was destined for scrap metal.

I'm also chasing a slave cylinder, throwout fork and bearing for an R34 GTT box.

Cheers,

Shane

i have a 20 head you can have if that any use to you.

Thanks, does anyone know if some of the studs on the inlet side line up between a 20 & 26? I know most of the exhaust studs do. If I can get a few to line up then it will do the job for what I'm after.

I'm also after the rear part of an R33 or R34 tailshaft if anyone has one.

Thanks, does anyone know if some of the studs on the inlet side line up between a 20 and 26? I know most of the exhaust studs do. If I can get a few to line up then it will do the job for what I'm after.

all bar 4 of the studs line up between rb20 and 26 on the inlet and i think similar on the exhaust

i also have rear half of r33 tail shaft

and i have a rb25det head that is only any good as a paper weight so you can get the whole lot off me if you want.

Thanks, does anyone know if some of the studs on the inlet side line up between a 20 and 26? I know most of the exhaust studs do. If I can get a few to line up then it will do the job for what I'm after.

if you need the yoke for the gearbox i have a new one spare