SAU Community

Tassie Wanted Thread

zoidbergmerc

all bar 4 of the studs line up between rb20 and 26 on the inlet and i think similar on the exhaust

i also have rear half of r33 tail shaft

and i have a rb25det head that is only any good as a paper weight so you can get the whole lot off me if you want.

PM sent, thanks Damo

hey, chasing r33 front seats, lemme know what you have :)

thanks for your time

ed

I've got some aftermarket ones that'll bolt straight into a 33. They're pretty good. Quite a good amount of support if you want to throw it around some bends and not fall out of the stock sofas :P

has anyone got a cheap air/fuel controller? even the old 5 knob one will do

seeing as im pretty stock i just wanna lean it out down low a little and get some better fuel consumption going (i'll grab a wideband before i start obviously)

drop me a pm

I might know of some 18" rims that'd go on a skyline. BBS Meshies (I think). They come with Khumo semi slicks on them.

off the one that rolled? , in memory they were speedys' or something , but yes they would do , i'm guessing you guys would want more than $400 though :ph34r:

I'm after a series 2 r33 gtst wing (pref White), and a decent quality 400r front bar. Oh, and someone to convince the wife that saving money is a silly idea :P

iv got a series 2, 33 rear wing in white for 150.00 Ph63834643