SAU Community

Be Afraid!!! Be Very Afraid!!!

strutto

NismoGirl (Erin) and Strutto (Adrian) are now heros... erggh I mean QLD Moderators!!!

I *WILL* be correcting any spelling mistakes so spell check, spell check, spell check people... This means you Mindflux!!! NAH only kidding... :)

Erin and myself felt that the lack of active moderators in the QLD section needed to be sorted so we approached Prank and lo and behold... WE HAVE THE POWER!!!

If you have any problems or even a simple request, please feel free to contact either one of us and we will be happy to deal with it as best we can... Erin is here most nights and I'm here most days and nights (go my life) so any problems or requests should be sorted reasonably quickly...

Heres hoping this makes / keeps everyone happy and works out for the better of the QLD SAU Forum!!!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this mean you guys are gonna start cracking down on people getting off topic in threads???
I see you're working hard on your first day......lol

Good to see you are still going to be doing it though, I must admit I do exactly the same thing, really going to have to learn _not_ to hijack threads and fill them with crap, like this :rofl:

Nice work Erin and Adrian. Does dis mean all da 14 year olds will big kicked out :kick: for there stuppid crap they bull on about. Ohh and dont pick on da speellllinnnng I wennt to aspley high its not my fault.

Good to see you are still going to be doing it though, I must admit I do exactly the same thing, really going to have to learn _not_ to hijack threads and fill them with crap, like this :rofl:

yeh...I'm one of those annoying peolpe who just won't take a hint............:rofl: