• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats coz you have 170,000kg of car to lug around.. :rofl2:

the car aint lugging arond....its FLYING!!!! :P

Nice! :thumbsup:

I'll have to show her to you at deca.... oh... sorry, your not gonna be there! :cheers:

closedeyes.gif

Thats a low blow man!

+1 :P

Agreed, funny but harsh!

THATS ME!!! :D

it wasnt Harsh, it was Leon.

lol he meant harsh meaning rude..not me LOL!!!! laughing-smiley-014.gif

ummm so everyone should just give up now cause

"TEAM ORANGE 180"

is going to dominate :domokun:

Edit: "TEAM WHITE 180"

this map looks so much better for the skidpan compared to lst tym....

The evoloution of the GTR driver has always been an issue with map design. As a result, we will once again return to the slightly simpler layouts. We apologise to all rwd competitors. I know its a bit of a teaser and its a shame we couldnt get it into this deca (R&D worked ovetime) but here is the first map for the August Deca:

GTRDECA.jpg

:nyaanyaa:

The evoloution of the GTR driver has always been an issue with map design. As a result, we will once again return to the slightly simpler layouts. We apologise to all rwd competitors. I know its a bit of a teaser and its a shame we couldnt get it into this deca (R&D worked ovetime) but here is the first map for the August Deca:

GTRDECA.jpg

This looks rather difficult I must say.

Is there anything passengers need to do prior to the event or on the day? i.e fill out paperwork, list there name somewhere etc etc? Or they just need the correct apparel and helmet and they can jump straight into the passenger seat of the car?

it wasnt Harsh, it was Leon.

^^^ that is gold! :worship:

yeah mate.... sorry. I really do wish you were going! i was in a bit of a funny mood and sick of not seeing the usual shit talk that goes along before DECA!!

GTRDECA.jpg

LOL now thats funny :thumbsup:

Is there anything passengers need to do prior to the event or on the day? i.e fill out paperwork, list there name somewhere etc etc? Or they just need the correct apparel and helmet and they can jump straight into the passenger seat of the car?

Passengers need to sign a disclaimer form. Along with correct clothing and helmet.

It's page 9 of event schedule.

Ryan, that is bit cruel LOL.

I have bought another car but pretty much promised almost everyone I'm never racing it.

However, I'll try to make a comeback when I buy something I can bin it without breaking my heart, wallet and sanity.

[iMAGE]

LOL very funny...good call... :P