SAU Community

Newb

stageamalbs

hey im new too the forum thing jus got my 1999 rs4 dayz edition an i love it factory 5 speed.......is any1 else on here from the south coast gong area?? lemme know.....need a few things sorted on it and thought if any1 cud sort parts (namely a front bar) itd be here.....previous owner wasnt too intelligent and dcided to cut off becuse he cudnt manage drive ways........lil bit simple i think...id love too meet like minded boost addicts lol

you may want to take a class on learning to spell. people on here rarely respond to txt type and poor spelling. if your chasing parts read the classifieds theres alot of guys with bumpers for sale. when you say " south coast gong area" i assume you mean woolongong nsw?? which seems obvious because 90% of people there couldnt spell if you threw a dictionary at them. i blame the schools.

You may want to take a class on learning to spell. People on here rarely respond to TXT type and poor spelling. If you're chasing parts read the classifieds, there's a lot of guys with bumpers for sale. When you say "south coast gong area" I assume you mean Woolongong NSW?? Which seems obvious because 90% of people there couldn't spell if you threw a dictionary at them. I blame the schools.

I fixed your spelling, capitalisation and punctuation for you.

If you're after bars, check out the Stagea Parts section, eBay or Import Monster.

:rofl2:

See, it's funny because that's what he was talking about. Ahh, humour. I love it because it makes me laugh :laugh:

If you're after bars, check out the Stagea Parts section, eBay or Import Monster.

Thanks i should of thought of that. ;) Although surely I'm not the only one that noticed that TXT type posts get ignored or just mocked??

Depends on what's in them. I also find half the time I view the site I'm on my iPad, and I REALLY can't be arsed worrying about punctuation or capitalisation. And if something is spelt wrong... meh!

Thanks i should of thought of that. ;) Although surely I'm not the only one that noticed that TXT type posts get ignored or just mocked??

You are right Ray. That is normally the case. I didn't mean to take the mickey, it's just that if I was to post what you did, I would have triple checked it & Alex's response made me lol, oops, laugh out loud :rolleyes:

You are right Ray. That is normally the case. I didn't mean to take the mickey, it's just that if I was to post what you did, I would have triple checked it & Alex's response made me lol, oops, laugh out loud :rolleyes:

yeah i should have thought about punctuation and all that. it made me look pretty stupid. ahh its all good. u gotta have a sense of humor about yourself round here ;)

There's a couple of stags here in nowra,but there are heaps of other grey imports.Oh welcome you will pretty much find every thing you need on sau. :action-smiley-069:

Spelling.

There are some, quite a lot actually, who have a disability that is often overlooked. DYSLEXIA.

A while back, someone slighted 17yo about his spelling. That action was very upsetting to both 17yo and 66yo, as 17yo has the affliction.

Unfortunately, as was mentioned, the School System is at fault because the word DYSLEXIA is not in the System's dictionary and a very large proportion of sufferers drop out of the School System in year 12 because of their inability to cope with the pressures of ordinary reading and writing. Unless they have some special skills many of these kids end up on the dole roundabout with all its Social stigmas.

They need lots of encouragement, love and understanding to help them in their early adulthood.

17yo is about to begin a Motor Mechanic apprenticeship. So maybe having his own Stagea is money well spent.

Edited by 66yostagea