SAU Community

Fitting Side Skirts

capturedcreation

Hey

I just bought a set of Nismo side skirts for my stagea and am just wondering what people know about how hard side skirts are to fit, and where the best place in Launceston would be to get it done? They are already painted the right colour, so all I need is fitting.

Thanks

Tim

Tom - I don't really have much idea about doing it myself, which is why I thought I'd take it somewhere. But if someone who knows what they are doing wants to show/help me do it in exchance for beer/spirits then I am open to it

Peter - That's why I thought I'd go straight to the pros!

Roger - I bought them off another SAU member through the Stagea parts for sale section. He had been wanting to sell his Dayz skirts, but when they didn't sell he put these up instead and I grabbed them.

i think i have dayz ones, look under the side of your car and there are a whole heap of screws the whole way down

have you got pics of the new ones? i'll tell you if they mount the same way the stock ones do

I think mine are Dayz as well. The rest of the car is so I assume the skirts are. I'll try and have a look under the car today. The new ones haven't arrived yet, so I've got picutres of what they look like on, but not what they are like off.

Also, I was talking to Matt the other day about maybe organising a cruise some time soon?

Finns body works near coats paintens.

they do top quality work and they are a small company so they are usualy happy to do the small jobs. all of my mates cars have been repaired there with no faults. and the blokes that work there like cars. that is always a +