SAU Community

FOR SALE: APEXi REV SPEED METER

Guest Turbomech

Guest Turbomech

APEXi RSM for sale, without G-sensor. (blue screen lastest model)

Measures 0-100km/h, 1/4 mile, HP, and many more.

4 months old, wirings, harnesses and instruction manuals included.

In great condition. Used in car cabin, so it's as good as new!

Im based in Sydney CBD.

Price negotiated upon contact.

EMAIL: [email protected]

Cheers

TJ

Guest Turbomech
Originally posted by Roy

Does this unit remove the factroy speed limiter on Jap cars? If so how much you after, im sick of hitting the limiter on straights!!

Yes it does remove the 180km/h speed limiter on all Jap Cars. It works on any ECU.

Im asking for $400.

Cheers

TJ

Guest Turbomech
Originally posted by PranK

harness for what car?

what price rang are you expecting?

The wirings and harnesses for the RSM fits any ECU. It's universal and it also cuts off the 180km/h speed limiter on Jap cars.

Im asking for $400.

Please email me if u're interested.

Cheers

TJ

Guest Turbomech
Originally posted by Roy

Your email, [email protected]  ... you dont do mech eng at Sydney do you? Are you involved in their Formula SAE

Im doing Commerce in Sydney Uni. What faculty are you in? And what car do u drive?

Im not involved in any Formula SAE stuff. =)

Cheers

TJ

Guest Turbomech
Originally posted by alalio

hiya mate.. you're in sydney uni doing commerce? so am I. what car do u bring around there? my name's alan. and i drive around in a gold supra. if you see me anytime walk up and say hi. would be great if i got to know more auto enthusiasts around uni of syd, could be fun. cheerios~!

-alan- ([email protected])

Hey dude. I drive a Gun-metal grey FC-RX7. I havent seen ur Supra around. But yeah, if I do see you ill come say hi. Maybe you can do the same too!! =)

What year are u in by the way?

Cheers

TJ

Guest Turbomech
Originally posted by alalio

Gunmetal FC Rx 7? sounds great :( this is my first year in oz, but im in second year usyd cos i transferred from UTS Malaysia. how bout you? normally i'm around the merewether/wentworth area.. or aquatic center.. you have any pics of your ride mate? u can find pics of my car here cheerios~!

-alan-

Nice car mate. Hey whats ur name by the way? Do you have an email address? Maybe we can meet up and ill introduce you to my group of frens. We do go out crusing and track racing once occassionally.

Sorry I dont have pics of my car. Its getting resprayed now so ill get pics when i get her back. But i think its better we see each others' car in person!

Cheers

TJ