SAU Community

Chefs Epic De-Mod Sale

also have a tanabe? r33/r34/stagea under gearbox brace. gives added chassis strength, good mod for those after handling. bolts up under gearbox, 99% of stagea have the holes already as it were a factory 260rs standard feature, (mine is much bigger than the 260 one)

$200

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bit of an update

na grill sold

short shifter sold

eye brows sold

rear wiper sold

momo will be going on sat arvo

decat and dump is going to brentwagon when i get them off

brake look to be sold also

pod, intake, profec b, bov, gauge and indicators also are on hold for a member for 2 WEEKS

rear cargo and net is kinda on hold... but if someone waves cash as me ill take it 1st.

have a stong lead on the turbo, ecu

chad i am keen to swap headlights with you please pm me regarding this

Edited by chef_stagea

HKS 25/35 turbo kit (direct bolt up to rb20, 25 and neo 25... uses stock dump, mani etc etc..) i have had braided water in and out made, stock oil in and dump. the turbo is 15,000ks old from new and is in IMMACULATE condition. $1600 FIRM with lines

z32 afm with pig tail loom $200 or $150 with your rb25 neo afm and loom

seimens deka 660cc injectors (black in colour and are not visible at all) these come with my stock inj loom with the req plugs soldered on, fuel rail spacers. these went in new when i rebuilt my engine, and have been used for about 4000ks of driving, they are not big enough to mess with your idle, but are big enough to push out much more than the 25 will ever hold. (note: these are only for s2 (rb25neo) $500 with your stock inj loom only

white dash backing bits, sticks to your stock one over the top, back lights up red, pretty kool i spose. $70

-3 inch cat back, 1 mid muffler, and rear muffler, great rear pipe, will have to get pics $300

SA buyers only (at this stage)

nisstune ECU (worked with my car as auto and manual) as we know.. the best stealth ecu out by far! paired with my mods it was amazing!... $300 with your ecu (will need to do some research as to what ecu i really need... coz im manual now but may still need an auto ecu... and believe there may be a few) i will give this to you and once your tuned... drop off your stocker

tein type CS coilovers (suit s1 and 2 auto only) these are in mint condition and are height and 32-point dampener adj, they come with c-spanners, rebound tool and some stickers from new, and manuals,

$900 with my adj ISC toe and camber arms (10,000ks old)

s2 Xenon headlights, all factory set up plug and play, mine are in perfect condition, $300 firm no ifs or buts

Advan intercooler, no bent fins, fits up to stock set up, not return flow tho.... bolts up to chassis rails, quality is 2nd to none, ive used these light tinney chinese shit b4, and i couldnt believe i didnt go strait for the real deal! no cutting o the front side of the reo bar, just the underside so it sits flat, im sure i could actualy mount without any trim if u took time to play with it. $500

rear cargo blind in black, mint bar the drivers strut tower clip has a small crack, doesnt effect performance. $100

SA WHITE S1 & 2 buyers ONLY

my rear lights have the small covers on them (insides and top bits) if some one wants them, they can come swap me there tail lights thats are in mint condition $50

leather seats SA ONLY $450 plus your seats (s2 only)

swaybars sold

cargo net sold

rear wiper sold

front eyelids sold

momo sold

pod sold

intake sold

shifter sold

profec b sold

indicators sold

bov sold

33 brakes sold

boost gauge sold

decat sold

dump pipe sold

COIL OVERS $800 PICKED UP IN ADELAIDE!!!!

Edited by chef_stagea