SAU Community

Gts4 Mod Suggestions?

Slowly getting my R32 gts4 going harder, already got intercooler, boost controller, waiting for the drift chip I ordered. Looking to put a bigger turbo on soon. Any suggestions on what I should do next? The car is gutless compared to the old 260rwkw soarer I swapped the skyline for, trying to get it to have some decent balls. Loved the power of the soarer but really they are ugly as all hell. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I was told put vl turbo fuel rails in, do they fit an rb20? If so os it easy?

Cheers

drop a RB25 into it.. easier. of you want a blow by blow of what works (and costs $$) look in the buildup area for 'ROY' as he's went nuts on a RB20.

I have a RB25 for mine.

+1 Stagea RB25. You need a all wheel drive block to replace the all wheel drive RB20 block. I'm doing this as well. The alternative that is getting cheaper is an RB26dett, from an r33 gtr onwards (good crank oil pump drive from the factory). Any thing you do will have traction as well as power over the soarer, as well as looks.

im going down the RB26 route if i decide to keep my 33 gts4, A gtr would be nice but i like the less attention. So would a rb25det AWD block from a Stagea be a stright swap aswell as the gtr motors for these GTS4's.