The Wasteland 2011 Edition

Nightcrawler

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i wonder if i can fit 39mm more rim under +25mm guards?? anyone got a 32 gtr they can test fit some rims for me?

Yeah I can! Let me know when :thumbsup:

Anyone know a rough cost of how much it would cost to get 7-8 power-points added around a house, and any recommendations on people who do electrical & data cabling?

Anyone know a rough cost of how much it would cost to get 7-8 power-points added around a house, and any recommendations on people who do electrical & data cabling?

Really depends on the age of the house and the way its all setup but the cost will generally be the same no matter what. It's the quality of work that will differ, in terms of installation. If you want to do it on the cheap, speak to a few of the younger trades-type call out and discuss cash in hand. Ive found that the younger sub contract blokes do a good job to create a good rep for themselves. I'll ask around for some good ones if I hear of any I'll let you know

My family friend, Larry from Terson Industries (in white pages), could give you a quote Jenna.

regarding my stagea, was parked at home, vandalized between 2.30-6.30am. I wouldnt mind if the insurance co simply said either writeoff, or full respray. anything else doesnt seem worthwhile going thru insurance. Sort of over it to tell the truth. With my chronic knee pain all I can think of is topping myself. Not a nice way to go thru everyday simply trying to be positive to see out tomorrow.

:(

Jenna, I've got a mate how's a great sparky. I can PM you his number if you wish. :thumbsup:

No need to go that far dude.......there are always greener pastures ahead.

Possibly a good time to start consolidating finances Tangles.......work out what you need and what you don't need then sell......but be patient when selling stuff.

Maybe good idea to stop spending $$ on go fast bits for the cars for awhile.........I know it's easier said than done sometimes.

Hang in there bud :thumbsup:

My family friend, Larry from Terson Industries (in white pages), could give you a quote Jenna.

regarding my stagea, was parked at home, vandalized between 2.30-6.30am. I wouldnt mind if the insurance co simply said either writeoff, or full respray. anything else doesnt seem worthwhile going thru insurance. Sort of over it to tell the truth. With my chronic knee pain all I can think of is topping myself. Not a nice way to go thru everyday simply trying to be positive to see out tomorrow.

:(

ok ill repost in case you scrolled past it, your days gotta be looking up now:

81532212.jpg

Reason I'm asking is - if the finance goes through - I may soon own a house. It just needs a heap more power-points and data-cabling through-out.

.. Could soon be living just a few blocks from you, Ruby :)

I guess right now I'm just looking for an idea - like am I looking at like $50-75/point, or more. Once I know I have the house, and moving in then it'll be time for proper quotes.

terson industries (larry & sue dossiter) can give you an approx cost over the phone, no isses with that.

tell them Brendan wilkeson put you onto them & they'll look after you, that I guarantee.

as for my depression, well its just that. stems from 23+yrs of knee pain, with say 17yrs of that classified as "severe/chronic pain"

if I didnt have 2 children I simply wouldnt keep going thru each 24hrs and take the easy way out. they are the only thing that keeps me pushing on.

as for finances, my home is for sale for 375k, after paying out the ex around 100k, and the borrowings Id be left with around 75k. I should not have bought the R32 nor should I have had the work done to the engine this year; my head simply hasnt been seeing straight for some years now; can see the past 3 yrs since Ive been on morphine & pristiq (anti-dep) I havent been making strong decisions motivated towards the future.... Took myself off some medication a cple of weeks ago to try to start thinking clearly again.

jrm find a sparky off a new housing developement and offer cash 500-750 should cover it if ur out norf go to blakes crossing hot tip :thumbsup:

i would do it but iam a jackass to be honest :teehee: