The Wasteland 2011 Edition

Nightcrawler

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OccupyAdelaide in Vic square or somesuch. Best lol I've had in ages.

Apparently threatening civil disobedience if they're evicted... So what... They're going to put dish washing detergent in the fountain?

whats the go, anyone driving an import has to hit rev limiter all the time..........................why cause i really dont get it :blink:

i manage to drive the boxer and i dont feel the need to bounce it for 2 seconds b4 changing is this a secret squirrel thing :glare:

Think is because it spinning up, hence even though the speedo is saying 160 the car is only doing 100, while he's bouncing off the limiter the car is still accelerating. If he shifts to early hell fall off boost and he'll have to wait until he reaches his 6000 boost threshold again.

i got mates with r32's and 33's and i thought it was just how u had to drive em to get on boost :whistling:

import = fail

snip

thems fighting words

:D

its funny really a lot of commodore and falcon owners are loving the benefit of turbos and shit and if its wasn't for the RD the japs did they probably still wouldn't be using them :nyaanyaa:

wish they did do a 4WD............that XD at Heathcote is prob capable of an 8 sec pass if he could keep his foot on the gas for the full 400..........and stay in his own lane :P