SAU Community

Spotted Mk2 ! Do Not Post Licence Plate Details

10 4

post-grad business management, co-ordinate master's industry internships, undergraduate organisational behaviour.

n thats just the lecturing side ;)

u?

perhaps we should put together a 'Curtin cruise' sometime.

Lol Curtin cruise. There would be a few cars I'd say.

Curtin security would love it. Probably use their famous "box in car and call the cops" method.

Lol Curtin cruise. There would be a few cars I'd say.

Curtin security would love it. Probably use their famous "box in car and call the cops" method.

yeah i know of about 6 skylines that are there day in day out at curtin, not including these 2 GTR's mentioned recently.

hahaha, the Curtin security are mall-cops, unless you are robbing n raping which is the main problem we have had here over the last few years. Then they will beat you to a pulp :domokun:

One of my ex-students has a 450atw R33. He used to fry some major tyres at Curtin in the car-parks n all the security used to do was say 'please stop doing that'. Tho after about 9 months they said they had gotten approval to sanction his results n stop him from graduating if he did it again so he toned it down.

on a side note- have also had an 'international student' crash into me in my last R33 around curtin. He couldnt speak english for shit n didnt have a license so dragged his ass down the 'station.

:pwned:

R32 GTST exiting Mandurah senior college it was in primer,seen it around a few times around Manudrah.

And a white R33 GTST S 1.5 heading towards the college.

Aanndd another white R33 at the mackas carpark centro...pink plates...sexy.3some.gif

maroon 32 gtr on grey buddy clubs a couple days ago.. gave it a bit in ossy park neck of the woods onto the freeway

thought you were definitely going under that garbage truck as you pulled down a side street right before the freeway, but your car turned in fkn awesomely!

Ahahaha, I recently found myself sitting in a lecture pondering over one of these biggrin.gif

curtin cruise, damn we must do this!

sounds good!

Im busy as hell atm n away for work for all of sept so for me it will have to wait until Oct... :(

Edited by jjman

turning onto roe from geh, directly infront of you but behind the barrier lol

Haha ah ok, didn't see ya, would've waived. I was probably too busy watching the massive truck that took the corner so fast I thought it was gonna roll on top of me :glare:

Curtin cruise in.

Somehow we need to get there at 6am and park at the top row near CBS, line of skylines would be awesome lol.

2 Silver S2 R33GTSTs and a white 34GTT today at Curtin.

Curtin cruise in.

Somehow we need to get there at 6am and park at the top row near CBS, line of skylines would be awesome lol.

hahahha, i like where your head is at. That would make an awesome pic too...

I can probably get a few extra staff permits for the day so we can all park up happily.

hahahha, i like where your head is at. That would make an awesome pic too...

I can probably get a few extra staff permits for the day so we can all park up happily.

Is the double decker parking? That place is full before 9am but I found a park there today.

Would be sweet picture opportunity

f*kwit in a black 32 on Tonkin around 2pm tailgating people then slowing down when they move out of your way WTF!

Ohh and a very nice black 35 GTR on Safety Bay Rd

Edited by farris