SAU Community

"the Olds" 1St Stagea Cruise - Sth Aust

OLDS

What date suits you best...  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CHANGE OF START TIME - NOW 10am SHARP

Sorry Guys can you please spread the word to all who you know are coming

The hotel rang and confirmed our booking for 12midday !!!!...we have 2hrs driving to do before that... :devil::devil:

They have another group booked in at 2pm & "thought" we were coming at 12pm not 1pm like I booked.

So we need to leave LeCornu's at 10am SHARP !!! So sorry to stuff you around I am in Sydney so I can't go & blow smoke up anyone, PLEASE let

everyone know

Thank you

OLD Mark

Well here is fingers crossed that our stag is back from the crash shop in time! they promised it would be but belive it when i see it. at least we are getting rid of the accident damage at last and a few other touch ups while its in there .

cheers

Jase

Southern meet is now 8:45am meet for a 9:00am sharp leave. See Ya at Southgate plaza on sunday

Heya ill come for a cruise hope its not too late to be added to the list, just myself at this stage

Heya ill come for a cruise hope its not too late to be added to the list, just myself at this stage

...never too late, welcome !

O'Mark

Hey Olds, would you mind re-posting the Menu so we can refresh our tastebuds, was gonna do it myself but thought best you do it incase I post the wrong one or it has changed.

Cheers

menu is choice of beef, chicken schnitzel or fish and chips plus dessert and tea & coffee 17 per head under 12yrs fish &chips beef or chicken schnitzel or chicken nuggets free soft drink and ice cream for 8.50 per head hope that helps old jules :action-smiley-069: