SAU Community

Nismo Lemans Gtr Rb26 Twin Turbos + Tomei Exhaust Dumps, R32/33

Hello Gents!

I am new to the forum but have been on lots of other forums over the years, if anyone needs feedback please let me know, I also have an excellent Ebay feedback so you may check that out as well. Here is what I have for sale:

As the title says these are Nismo Lemans RB26 twin turbos made by Garrett

Part number is:

14411-RR581

466089-7

I was planning to use this on my RB26, but motor took a dump before I got around to installing these babies so I have to focus on a rebuild first.

These turbos are good for about 670ps. They are in "brand new condition" and have never been ran on the car. They have been sent to Garrett directly to be fully rebuilt and balanced and have

zero miles on them. They will come with all hardware necessary including brand new gaskets :-)

I'm asking $2200 for the pair. These turbos are proven to turn some serious numbers on an RB26 and are plug and play affair.

I also have brand new unopened in box pair of Tomei dumps for $500.

I would prefer to sell all of it to a single buyer and can obtain a killer deal on shipping due to Fedex discounts I obtain at work.

Email for more info: [email protected]

More info on specs: GT-R Turbos

compressor Map Pictures:

Photo_072807_001.jpg

Turbo and Elbow Pictures:

24980718.jpg

e0c9056b.jpg

9a56de5e.jpg

7cbb4a99.jpg

56133c05.jpg

a9c9bd07.jpg

db32d00c.jpg

49fec850.jpg

3e547553.jpg

cimg0627fp0.jpg

Mates, I'm in the USA, however I will gladly ship to Australia at an excellent price.. anyone who needs feedback from me I will direct you to my registration on other forums i am more frequent on, ebay feedback, paypal transactions :-)

Dumps are for R33 model, I believe series 2 looking at the mfg date on them.. I only opened the box to snap pictures.. my loss your gain!

P.S. I will sell the dumps no problem however after turbos are sold.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...