SAU Community

Sa September Stagea Cruise

Big Fella

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So theres a track day coming up is Ryan the only stagea going out? Is any one planing to put there stagea out or was it just internet talk.

Have a great cruise should be a good turnout sorry I cant make it.

Is that the sau sa track day ? when is that? looks at dream 15 :thumbsup:

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last sau:sa track day (april 11) I blew the ringlands on the stagea after 20mins.

Previous sau:sa trackday (November last year) Id boiled the fluids bigtime; pretty sure that started the ringland weakness, which led to destruction

Trackday prior to that Id run out of brake pads by lunchtime.

Needless to say I wont be tracking the stagea again.

Still awaiting the rebuild to be finalised; been car-less since midyear :(

If "Dave" the Mira is fixed by then I might consider heading out and laying down some flat 2 min laps!

Taking the track car because its faster than the roady mate?

Tangles, you keen on the cruise? Not sure where you live, but Im sure someone can pick you up

Taking the track car because its faster than the roady mate?

nope, taking the track car it's faster than YOUR roadynyaanyaa.gif

nah, my stag isn't a track weapon, it's a grocery getting, child carrying, boat towing toy!

can't afford to smash it into a wall, and therefore i won't take that riskthumbsup.gif

so parafield car wash at 9am for the northys?

Parrofield carwash works for me

Should we make it 8:45 and leave by 9? Then it gives us half hour to get to the ghetto.

Could someone post the Northern meeting point/time on the Leggy site plz *looks at Robbie :whistling:

Parrofield carwash works for me

Should we make it 8:45 and leave by 9? Then it gives us half hour to get to the ghetto.

Could someone post the Northern meeting point/time on the Leggy site plz *looks at Robbie :whistling:

Leg's forum done...see you @ 8.45ish...BTW thanks to Brad our 34 now has Aussie TV/MP4/MP3 playing abilities

all on the origional JDM unit....driving in serious style now ! LOL :whistling:

"us oldies"

Tangles, you keen on the cruise? Not sure where you live, but Im sure someone can pick you up

Thanks, I know the stag community is tightnit, I live in Morphett Vale just round the corner from Chad (Dstroy).

However weekends is my time with my kids since the seperation mid-last year.

If I had the stag Id be there in the group however to keep the rebuild cost to a minimum I instructed the workshop to do the work no rush between jobs

Sucks with no wheels - so isolated seeing Im a pensioner :(

Have a great cruise guys & girls

google maps says it'll take 1 hour and 26 minutes to get to seaford shops from bunnings parafield? :/

Will probably take more then half hour, maybe 45 - 60 mins? I will be coming from Semaphore so be around the same timing I think

We will get the Southern Expressway so saves a bit of time.

Glenn, last time we met at the BP on South Road just past the Torrens Road intersection (next to the Maccas), but 8.45 does sound about right. So maybe 8.30 departure from Parafield like you said? Shouldn't take more than an hour on a Sunday morning, surely!

How many Legnums we expecting? Must outnumber them!

Glenn, last time we met at the BP on South Road just past the Torrens Road intersection (next to the Maccas)

Is'nt that prospect??

Either way we happy for a 8:30 depart from the carwash then.... the one in Parafield that is

OLDS: could you please edit your post with the new time

Keen as for the one .. Anyone leaving from henley beach ,west beach,Glenelg ,brighton,somerton ,marion.seaview, seacombe way lol

Heading to meet point with few is better then 1 hahah :whistling:

Cheers :thumbsup:

Sorry bout the blank post above.. I Phone loves multiQuote lol ! :domokun:

So anyone else kicking off from anywhere near?? Keen to drive up with a few stags! :whistling: Or if anyone on the way to the meet point wants to join up b4 I'm down!

Jase still keen as for the meet b4.. Is Dream15 still in? What time you boyz heading off??

:cheers:

Edited by Ezekiel86