SAU Community

Call Of Duty Mw3 Vs Battlefield 3

Al Despo

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Valid points guys. I agree with the epic story of mw2.

I just found out my brother has already pre-ordered bf3 so I'll be giving it a go on his pc. He at least has a 2600 i7 so it should run awesome.

After comparing, I'll give my two cents and provide an update.

• 2 weeks later...

BF has always been better, you can blow shit up, collect dog-tag ....etc.

I agree battlefield has always been better

but with your other points up until bad company battlefield had only very limited blowing shit up and was limited to a few explosive barrels

and with dog tags they were only introduced in 2142 and all BF games before that never had them

http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield3/1/beta

http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlefield_bad_company/archive/2011/09/19/battlefield-3-open-beta-dates-announced.aspx

We are happy to announce that the eagerly awaited Battlefield 3 Open Beta starts Thursday, September 29th!

Running until October 10th, the Battlefield 3 Open Beta is your chance to play the game early, try out our free social platform Battlelog, and help us make the game even better by sending us your valuable feedback.

If you pre-order Battlefield 3 (PC digital download version) on Origin before September 25th, or if you have bought Medal of Honor: Limited Edition/Tier 1 Edition, you will get 48 hours early access to the Beta, meaning you can start playing Tuesday, September 27th. The full details on how you will be granted early acess is available on our new Beta section.

For Xbox 360 and Playstation 3, the Open Beta will be visible on the consoles' digital marketplaces under Battlefield 3. For PC, you need to install Origin and download the Open Beta from within the Origin application.

For all your Open Beta questions and answers, head to our new Beta section at the official Battlefield 3 site. Enjoy the Beta, and let us know what you think!

BF3 looks jawdroppingly awesome...

What will the graphics on consoles look like?

Never played fps on pc before.

Might need a keyboard, mouse, speakers, monitor, graphics card, etc, etc upgrade.

And i don't mind the look of the MW3 sunnies...

Will have to get MW2 so i know the storyline.

Don't ask me how but I fluked getting early access to the beta.

Graphics are great, everything is much more 'solid' looking.

Taxes the shit out of my GFX card though.. indoors I was getting 70-80fps on 1920x1200, outdoors it was dropping to around 40-45.

The first gun on assault class can be tricky, a fair amount of recoil but it only takes one or two blips to take down a guy. I just unlocked the rocket launcher but didn't get a chance to use it before the game ended.

I don't like the browser interface but perhaps I'll get used to it.

Slightly overwhelming jumping into a 32 man match, but still I came 2nd on my team first go

Seriously though, this game is win.