SAU Community

C34 Ser2 200Kwatw Auto Problems

AAA34T

Details would be nice, what problems? Build the auto and shift kit it.

Sory I was waitting for a phone call with what the probblems are it sounds like slipping but the cars auto low power is all good I will know more in a few min

If it's slipping it's rebuilt time in one form or another, other option is to risk it with a second handy but I would just built it strong if you have 200 atw and want an auto.

Edited by horrace

220rwkw is about the limit of the auto box, so you're about on the edge with 200awkw.

might have to start looking at a stronger box from another car and shift kit it, or rebuild the current one with upgraded bands and valve bodys

220rwkw is about the limit of the auto box, so you're about on the edge with 200awkw.

might have to start looking at a stronger box from another car and shift kit it, or rebuild the current one with upgraded bands and valve bodys

Dissagree tangles is putting ALOT more than that through his auto.

going by MV autos advice,

series 1 box kitted up should be good for 300awkw

series 2 box kitted up should be good for 250-270awkw

they'd be the guys that i'd call for advice, they've built a few nowthumbsup.gif

Yeah big fella is right on the money there my series 1 box is rated to just over 300 kitted by MV autos, car makes a good handful over 200awkw and has had no probs at all, and series 2 are 250awkw

cheers

jase

Thanks guyes I am calling mv now the car has heaps more in it so back to the dyno when the autos fixed the best thing its a mate with the problem and he has all the same mods as me inc a few more so he is my ginny pig for my stagea