SAU Community

sinna 180sx written off on the way back from show and shine

KNG-32R

some biatch in a crappy corolla ran red and straight in to colin's car (sinna) on the way back from show and shine.

it happened at the set of lights just up from thornleigh maccas

colin's ok and just had a bit of shock nothing major but the biatch went straight to hospital from her car in an ambo

here are afew pics.

I might be wrong here but wasn't he one of the ones doing groggys over on the grass beside the show and shine and chirpies in the carpark in front of the club?

i wasn't there, so i dunno if he was or not......but does that really matter?

sounds like the accident wasn't his fault at all....and i hope that no one says anything like "he deserved it", because no one deserves that sh*t.

glad to hear that he's ok

i wasn't there, so i dunno if he was or not......but does that really matter?

sounds like the accident wasn't his fault at all....and i hope that no one says anything like "he deserved it", because no one deserves that sh*t.

glad to hear that he's ok

I was there man- I was in front of him!!!! the biatch went straight through a red light and didnt even brake- ploughed straight into the car.. She is apparently saying she had a green light but I know thats not true.

I was near him at SnS on the grass, as much as it may have seemed it was I spoke to him and the wheelspin wasnt intentional

Lets Keep this thread civil.. otherwise I will prune the hell out of it.

It's unfortunate that this happened, these cars should not end their lives like this.

I am glad that no one was hurt. Its just another reminder to be carefull out on the roads.

I was near him at SnS on the grass, as much as it may have seemed it was I spoke to him and the wheelspin wasnt intentional

Although it may not have started out as intentional, keeping your foot firmly on the accelerator after noticing that it's tearing up the grass and the car isn't moving forwards......... That TURNS into intentional behaviour. That's the way I heard about it anyway, and why the hell anyone would do that at an event like this is beyond me.

Anyway, sorry for your loss. Hope the police believe you, as it sounds like the woman is going to fight it and is claiming that she had the green.

doods this thread isn't about who did donuts on the grass at SnS, there's other threads for that.

just a bad day for driving yesterday it seems, there was also that accident on the f3 that dezerteagle mentioned in another thread too :P

hope everyone else got home safely from the event!

Geez...i wheel spin ALL the time...and i'm quite surprised that i didn't wheel spin through the grass.... If i had would you all be yelling at me, and saying i did it intentionally? I doubt it! so why are you picking on colin? He isn't even here to defend himself and he is probably heartbroken over what happened last night...he was in a pretty bad state, even if he wasn't hurt....so why don't you all give a lil repect and leave it?

ps...why are you picking on the one westsider that did a 'burnout'? what about the other tools? why aren't you slagging them?

Although it may not have started out as intentional, keeping your foot firmly on the accelerator after noticing that it's tearing up the grass and the car isn't moving forwards......... That TURNS into intentional behaviour. That's the way I heard about it anyway, and why the hell anyone would do that at an event like this is beyond me.

Anyway, sorry for your loss. Hope the police believe you, as it sounds like the woman is going to fight it and is claiming that she had the green.

I understand where you're coming from man- apologies :P

Hopefully they'll get it sorted out asap for him- Must have been a bad day for accidents yesterday..

:P @ 88Silhouette- I hate it when those UFO's do that!

Geez...i wheel spin ALL the time...and i'm quite surprised that i didn't wheel spin through the grass.... If i had would you all be yelling at me, and saying i did it intentionally?  I doubt it!  so why are you picking on colin?  He isn't even here to defend himself and he is probably heartbroken over what happened last night...he was in a pretty bad state, even if he wasn't hurt....so why don't you all give a lil repect and leave it?

ps...why are you picking on the one westsider that did a 'burnout'?  what about the other tools?  why aren't you slagging them?

Moanie, please dont take this as a deliberate targeting of Colin because it most certainly isnt, nor is it a slagging on a "westsider".

Several spectators reported a black 180sx which may or may not have been Colins going sideways on the grass. Now you dont just go sideways, as Merli said if you loose traction most people would immediatley take their foot of the gas. Myself and Jeremy also saw a car in your group of cars doing chirpys in the carpark as you were leaving.

The problem being this could have a VERY damaging effect to SAU and understandably none of us are impressed. Those who left the marks in the grass know who they are and I hope they realise what they have done.

I only have 1 thing to add to this thread for your benefit Mona,

We also caught a red commodore wagon doing burnouts in the same are where you guys were parked and his plates were reported to the police.

i just wanted to clarify that the accident on the F3 was not a car related to SnS, it was a toyota echo or something.

yeah i know dood, just saying it seemed to be a bad day for peeps heading back from sns.. just bad karma i guess.. *shudder*