SAU Community

Friend Claims My R33 Is A Boat :/

S3RK

and doesn't have a engine which probably weighs more than my car.

LOL... WAT?

If the engine gets heavier, the car gets heavier... Secondly, the RB engines are f**kING HEAVY!!! My engine that is more then twice the size of the RB25 is around 50KG lighter...

Bloody cast iron crap.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and doesn't have a engine which probably weighs more than my car.

LOL... WAT?

If the engine gets heavier, the car gets heavier... Secondly, the RB engines are f**kING HEAVY!!! My engine that is more then twice the size of the RB25 is around 50KG lighter...

Bloody cast iron crap.

My question to you S3RK is: Do you enjoy your car for what it is? If so don't be too concerned about your 'mate' who is hanging shit on it, and just keep enjoying itthumbsup.gif R33 is my least favourite skyline but I still appreciate them for a number reasons.

Plus if your mate wants to put his money where his mouth is.. Tell him to find an R33 skyline that floats..rofl.gif

<br />LOL... WAT?<br /><br />If the engine gets heavier, the car gets heavier... Secondly, the RB engines are f**kING HEAVY!!! My engine that is more then twice the size of the RB25 is around 50KG lighter...<br />Bloody cast iron crap.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

You can't have a boat, without an anchor ;)

but u need an anchor to be heavy so you have get a 3 inch mild steel exhaust with pipe wall thicknoess of 5mm just to get a bit of extra weight... i heard the thicker the pipe, the more potential for power gains. trust me noobs thumbsup.gif