SAU Community

R32 Gtr Exhausts

Finally got my new exhaust so its time to sell my old ones.

1. I have a 3.5 inch Trust stainless cat back exhaust that is both JASMA and JADRA (Japanese Drag Racing Association) Certified. It is one of the best sounding Exhausts I have ever heard on a GTR, it really gives off the "Modified" GTR sound.

This is the link to a video of the exhaust on the car, I'd just been working on it so it is a bit cold...

2. The second exhaust I have came with the car when I bought it, It is a full cat back 5Zeigen System, 3inch, no cannon just a 5Zeigen muffler and tip. It's a great sounding exhaust that is in the legal decibel limit.

It's a great exhaust and flows very well.

Both have a few scratches and there is a ding in the back muffler of the Trust one but it doesn't affect the performance of the exhaust.

Chasing $450 for the trust exhaust and $400 for the 5Zeigen,

I'm open to offers on both the items.

I also have some stock suspension components for the R32 GTR and a set of Ohlins shocks with adjustable dampening that I'm willing sell off if anyone wants them...

Contact me via PM, email (its attached to my profile) or on 0434817247

Parts are located in Wollongong about 1hr south of Sydney pickup is probably the best option but I can ship at the buyers expense.

I can send you pictures via email, Ill get some of the exhaust on the car if people need them.

Edited by Matnos

The trust exhaust has no mufflers apart from the shorty on the rear, its straight 3.5inch.

When I first put the exhaust on I thought it droned a bit but I suppose I got used to it, haven't really noticed it much in the past 6 months...

Not sure on the exact decibel limit but I would say it is not within the legal limit... Thats what the 5Zeigen one was for...

Steps up from the cat and then is a consistent 3.5 inch all through to the cannon which is stepped up to 4 inch due to a v band connection for the "cannon" part of the exhaust.

on the trust xhaust is it a straight though muffler or is it stepped down

hope that makes sense

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...