SAU Community

So Who Done It? :p

J_R32

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol at the comments. No mention of speeds and everyone thinks they were doing 100mph. Was probs a quick take off from some lights and a heap of media bs.

No doubt.

The fact that the article says two "Nissan Skylines" should give an indication to how much the author knows ;)

Edited by Hanaldo

Was probs a quick take off from some lights and a heap of media bs.

+1

Sounds like they took off fast from the traffic lights & did 0 to speed limit (or there about) in 4 - 5 seconds instead of the usual 1/2 minute most road snails does in their Camrys.

& now general sheep public in their Camrys are outraged due to this accelerating too fast from the ligts... :rolleyes:

O/T but Tonkin highway has a 100km/h limit with traffic lights!

Edited by Mayuri Krab

i know who the owners are and it was as simple as taking off from the light and sittin either dead on or under the speed limit as i was pretty much 10 meters behind

the 2 cops on the bikes who were 2m behind alleged hoon drivers

As long as there isn't smoke coming from the tyres and excessive noise or wild lane changing you can do whatever the Ff**k!! you want to do. A cop told me i did a burnout once and I said "Mate thats not a burnout I just accelerated quickly to the speed limit". He checked my tyres and left. f**king wankers that they are.

excessive acceleration its called. any excuse i suppose.

anyone hear about the drongo in the 'turbocharged'(was probs supercharged)idiot in the commo that got done for 238km/h on roe

Mate was at the cruise when it happened. Apparently it was lols. Cops were everywhere and got a hold of one of the maps and were just tailing them. Was an extremely stupid thing to do IMHO. Giving all Skyline drivers a bad name.