SAU Community

11j Wheels

ianp

Has anyone fitted 19 x 11 wheels on a R34 GTR?

I've been offered a set as an alternative to 19 x 10 but can't really find much info about wheels that size :)

19 x 11s have an offset of 25 & the 19 x 10s have an offset of 15 - so in theory they should have the exact same stance, so should sit right?

You may have to 'adjust the inner plastic guards if the tyre rubs, especially if it's lower than stock.

Also depends on what width tyre you decide to run. 34's are pretty accommodating for bigger, wider wheels.

Mine are 18x10.5 +18 and 275 width is stretched.

did a quick search and found this if it helps? http://forums.nicocl...34-t288174.html spec sheet is down a little bit

Yeah seen that a few nights ago and got in touch with him :thumbsup:

He said they only had to trim the rear liner a bit to get them to fit comfortably :D

Quite excited now about recieving mine :banana:

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got some tyres fitted to these today & I can now confirm that a 295/30/19 on a 19 x 11 ET25 will NOT fit on a R34 GTR :(

They fit perfectly & look amazing - unfortunatley the car is undriveable as on even partial lock the inside of the wheels are knocking against the suspension :(

I'm hoping to get hold of some 5mm spacers & see if it pushes them out far enough to avoid the arms

A couple of pics of them fitted though, stock wheels have been refitted now though while I search for a solution

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

Ignore the white tyre fitting crap around the wheels, I need to give them a wash :)

They look massive diameter wise in that picture.

How much do they stick out now with the 10mm?

Drive it over bumpy areas and see if it scrubs on the outside/guard.

19x10.5 +12 and 15mm spacers were scrubbing on the rears. Left a nice thin cut all around my tyres.

With a 10mm spacer it sits pretty much flush with the arch.

There will be some rubbing, especially once lowered. I think it will be a case of rolling the arches or possibly even Z-tune arches to give a bit more clearance :)

damn, pity I didn't see this thread earlier, could have warned you off them...

Anyway, for people searching in the future, I'm running 18x11 +18 and they touch the suspension upright before full lock, so not ideal. I'll probably try and get some 5mm spacers to just get them out far enough to clear, but they're pretty much flush with the guards as is.

Does look good though.... :D