SAU Community

Who's Was This?

Burgz32

I'd say it was stolen recovered, has the space saver spare on the rear LH, and no steering coloum shroud's...

Fowles computer doesn't have many imports in it, so it got some what confuesd by the thing..

Edited by Burgz32

Speaking to one of the guys at the auction it's pretty much rooted engine/driveline wise (i got onto it because i'm looking for a new race car to get outta hqs' ), it's been up there a good 2 months ,with a 300zx and that were seized (stolen recovery)) from a known thieves place by police , i actually saw it getting the arse flogged off it through claremont about 2 weeks before i saw it at the auction , with the space saver on it then so driveline is probably not much better than the engine (which 'apparently' has a a death rattle) . I'm only going on what i was told so make your own judgement on it but the guy who i asked about it is usually pretty honest :) , i'll probably bid on it if it starts cheap enough , it seemed fairly straight in the body , i didn't look underneath it though :thumbsup:

This is my friends old r32 gtr it has been rwd for years he broke the front diff years ago and never repaired it the head gasket blew awhile ago and when we changed it the head had broken guides etc but was slapped back together the body itself looks strait but there is lots of bog in it the front bar is fiberglass etc front wheel bearing is f**ked diff isnt in very good shape one if the turbos the wheel rubs on the comp cover it's basically completely rooted the guy who stole it broke 3rd and fourth gear the engine has a bearing knock basically nothing is much good on the car it was offered back to him got $1500 and he said no there is also heaps of rust under the windows they were replaced after a crash