SAU Community

speed cameras

deesh

Originally posted by JiMiH

heheh yeh I believe you ... the same thing happened to my girlfriend's brother.

These ones are the real deal though ... they make you up a new numberplate.

I'm thinking I might order one first and do a little evaluation of it .. then if it's good I can recommend it to you guys :D

Otherwise if they're **** everyone will be a bit pissed!  

I've emailed the people again ... now just waiting for a reply. Also sent a photo of a WA custom polycarbonate number plate.

Being a Guinea Pig is always good for the masses:-)

Well if you find it suitable and get away with it I'm in!

Originally posted by JiMiH

heheh yeh I believe you ... the same thing happened to my girlfriend's brother.

These ones are the real deal though ... they make you up a new numberplate.

I'm thinking I might order one first and do a little evaluation of it .. then if it's good I can recommend it to you guys :D

Otherwise if they're **** everyone will be a bit pissed!  

I've emailed the people again ... now just waiting for a reply. Also sent a photo of a WA custom polycarbonate number plate.

Being a Guinea Pig is always good for the masses:-)

Well if you find it suitable and get away with it I'm in!

AHAHAH!! :lol:

Yeah yeah well talking about the stuff smoking in my little yellow school bus i was going to actually tell you guys that the Drum and Bass tune i was listening to had the exact same beat as Revn211's avatar mul leaves IT WAS FREAKN ME OUT! it's like they were dancing for me!

Now guys before you ask I'm not on drugs but it was sooo funny watchin the leaves on the avatar move at exact same speed as the tune i was listening to! It's like they were bopping with me :D Anyway i was half way writing it then i thought "nah they will think I'm to weird and on the whacky weed" so i didn't post it, so theeeen i pressed the back button a few times and it said your message is now being posted BLAH BLAH BLAH!

and it posted the bloody message from 13 mins before hand .... DOH! :confused:

and THAT guys is why the salt is in the sea...wait different story.... that is why i posted twice :uh-huh:

Originally posted by osc@r

Speed cameras...now here's a subject that sh*ts me to f*ing tears.

Do you know....

speed cameras in the UK are now being placed ONLY on black spots (2 or more road fatallities),

Thats bollocks I have just arrived back from the UK and have a video of 8 gatso's (speed cameras) in under one mile of road!

Over there they actually vandilise them as a sport :uh-huh:

Well I was just going on something I got told. Thats what you get for believing people.

It's also an article in one of the fast fours mags. Has something in it about being passed in UK parliament as we speak..

I wouldn't mind seeing that vid though. Got anywhere to put it.?