SAU Community

Show Us Your Toys!

R-PWR

Hey Guys,

I haven't seen a thread like this in this section at all yet so I thought I would start one. Feel free to post up a picture of you pride and joy :).

White R35 GTR and my White Ducati 1198 :)

Cheers

post-22940-0-22107500-1318551498_thumb.jpg

Edited by R-PWR

Hey GTRRKT you bought the nur off of Matt yeah, mate throw up a photo of it that has to be one of my favourite R34 GT-R's out there. If your ever looking at selling it let me know :)

Congrats on the purchase definitely money well spent.

Hey GTRRKT you bought the nur off of Matt yeah, mate throw up a photo of it that has to be one of my favourite R34 GT-R's out there. If your ever looking at selling it let me know :)

Congrats on the purchase definitely money well spent.

Thanks mate :)

Here are some pics from the weekend. They are only pics from my phone but should have some high res copies soon.

post-82405-0-88513100-1319425517_thumb.jpg

post-82405-0-75749300-1319425458_thumb.jpg

You get much attention from the police in that?

When I do Drive it.....it's not around the CBD and any attention it gets has always been positive (one time from a Federal Cop)

The Car was Factory Built and has a full compliance Plate (not engineer certificate)....One of 7 Built this way in Australia

before they shut their doors.

Why are you selling such a rarity, if you don't mind me asking?

Even without compliance, I can't imagine a TMU would know where to begin defecting lol.

can non r35 owners join in?here is one of mine....a 2009 crf450x road reg with cr500 engine :)....it pulls out tree stumps

gallery_2711_155_251884.jpg

gallery_2711_155_270251.jpg

Love the Smokers........I ride the new TE250 Berg............Nice Build...........what are the wheels off ?

Why are you selling such a rarity, if you don't mind me asking?

Been told/asked the same by a few people...........Not an easy question to answer.

Quiet happy to keep it at the end of the day

II have a lot of toys and can't seem to get the time to play with them all......

The Car is basically a road registered "Class C LeMans" Race Car with working blinkers etc

and handles like a DREAM and has a sound track to die for.

Having Chev running gear with G50 Porsche Transaxle it is not only Bullet proof but also cheap

to maintain.

I have had many offers.....form swap's with Cash and asked if I would go a little lower on the

asking price and not only have I declined but raised my asking price since.....

So maybe I don't really want to sell it.......

Oh well, good luck with the (non)sale, always liked these things. One of those cars that turns every single head on the road because you just don't see anything around like it.