SAU Community

Narkeh just bought an RB26DETT Cefiro!!!

funkymonkey

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oi shan!

have any stats on the cars in the background!!!??

Like the full race kitted white 180SX with red vynils and what almost look like Do-Luck rims... Silver/GRey 4DR R32 (i think) with a GTR bonnet and bar... Yellow what looks like an old Toyota chaser with bronze TE37s... black R32 with an exhaust and what looks like no spoiler or the nismo rear lip...

send me specs on the other cars... and no... leave the site up please... also can u get more interior pics for me? of the dash and cage and stuff?

keep in mind that it is an ex amature drift (or possibly mountain run) car (hence the tied on bumpers for easy detachment).

Also the kit on the car is the full URAS bodykit which is a bit $$$ to get new :)

The URAS kit for the ceffy came out not long ago (like a few months) so you know its a new bodykit :)

oh it aint fibre?

***... that aint going to be as easy to fix... find me specs on the other cars in the back... mainly the 180 and yellow thing.

hmmmm... as long as it fibre i can fix it... will need to strengthen some of the places where the bar attaches to to keep it from pulling on the panels and warping them tho.