SAU Community

Narkeh just bought an RB26DETT Cefiro!!!

funkymonkey

Here's a copy of the description of the car...

1988 Nissan Cefiro *modified* - it is a rare heavily modified Cefiro which has been fitted with a RB26DETT from an R33 GTR

2.6L twin turbo (RB26DETT)

5 speed manual

113,000 km's

black

Vertex style body kit

18" alloy wheels

lowered suspension

aftermarket exhaust

aftermarket air filters

tinted windows

many other aftermarket parts

excellent condition all round

Coz its 1988 he can get it into the country right now. As we speak he is signing the contract with J-Spec Imports to make it his.

So get off the streets people, narkeh's bought a ball tearer... oh and he can finally beat Josie's (his gf) car :)

Pics follow:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol to save munkeh from being a plugger... or is that tugger?

yes i am getting it... not confirmed yet i still need a grand by tomorow... damn things just pop up at the worst time :)

bah, a new front bar, new set of rims, new back bar n anything else he can scratch maim and back into lol.

Maybe a new driveway is in order and new airbag suspension... now that would be pimpin...

and ash, i cbf linkin direct to the for sale page hence the link to the site, i found the link n fixed it up... sheesh.

hey steve - I heard a while ago that to engineer a 15 year old car it had to have to original engine.

My mate is almost ready for you to start looking for an RB25det ceffy, but we r still unsure about engineering with a non std engine.