SAU Community

Narkeh just bought an RB26DETT Cefiro!!!

funkymonkey

danny - for sure... as soon as its mine i'll give ya a buzz to organise an alarmfor it ;)

munkeh - will give u a call today so we can meet up somewhere... will cruise in with u and say hi and have a little chat.

once the alarms in the next thing to do will be to fix that damn ugly interior lol

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha

yeah my skyline was a **** to keep clean... but when it is clean damn black looks good :rofl:

i'll have a spare set of rims for circuit/drifting ;) so shouldnt damage them... i can slo see plenty of tickets for parking too far from the kerb coming my way ;)

Awesome looking car narks! And like everyone else has said, yes, it's damned pimpin. I'd be guessin' you'll even be manwhoring your own ass out of the thing!

Just don't scratch it up in the first week with all that power. Mate i don't want to see a grown man cry.

spoke to J-Spec today about compliancing the car... according to ADR's if the engine in the car has australian standards and emmissions testing it is complianceable under the 15 year rule (even if the engine is not a standard or optional component in the make of car). Seeing as the RB26DETT was a australian emissions tested engine in the 1991 locally sold R32 Skyline, its OK to have in the car, and should go through compliance without any hassles...

w00t

in addition if the engine was not emissions tested in Australia and data is not available, then you have to carry out a engineers certification etc, which costs big bucks.

Wonder what would happen in the case of an RB25DET? seeing as it was never sold in Australia as a standard engine... has someone done emissions testing on em?

But its not a mini?

lol i was over that idea in less than a month :)

i went from wanting a mini to getting a bike... to getting a race/drift car to a GTR again and then this as soon as it popped up :P